Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson [Merge]

LordHelpOurColts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week by week, we've seen progress.  Fumble today was not good.  However, the Alabama "horse" is now in full swing.  His catches out of the back field and his runs are great!  Give him some credit and keep the faith with Trich.  With Bradshaw, we have one hella duo of RB's.  Go Colts!

Week by week, we've seen progress.  Fumble today was not good.  However, the Alabama "horse" is now in full swing.  His catches out of the back field and his runs are great!  Give him some credit and keep the faith with Trich.  With Bradshaw, we have one hella duo of RB's.  Go Colts!

unfortunately he has hurt his hamstring.  i hope he is back soon but you know how hammies are.  a friend saw him in the tunnel and at least one of the pacers (Louis Scola) was carrying him to the locker room.

Fumble was not TRich's it was Luck's fumble.  Luck put the ball too high and it hit Trich's shoulder pads rather than being down in his diaphragm area.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2237654-trent-richardson-injury-update-and-fantasy-football-impact?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=indianapolis-colts

Here's a quick video on an injury update on trent richardson. It looks like it isn't serious which is a good thing, and hopefully he will be back next week.

That's one down, and hopefully we hear good news now about Freeman and Wayne.

I would prefer Boom to get more snaps along with Bradshaw. Richardson is a liability and if the Colts are looking for a deep post-season push it is time to admit their mistake regarding the Trent trade and look to the future.

How is he a liability anymore than Bradshaw?

I would prefer Boom to get more snaps along with Bradshaw. Richardson is a liability and if the Colts are looking for a deep post-season push it is time to admit their mistake regarding the Trent trade and look to the future.

He just ran for 77 yards I believe yesterday

Good thing you aren't the coach. A liability do you even watch the games?  

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 24, 2014 - moosiepuffs trolling
Hidden by Nadine, October 24, 2014 - moosiepuffs trolling

I think Trent has more fumbles during his Colts career.

I could be wrong but I know I'm not.

Oh ya way to go there buddy. Nice analyzing of stats without taking into consideration the fact that bradshaw was on ir for nearly an ENTIRE season. Please leave and never return.

I wasn't talking about the "here and now".

I clearly said "during his Colts career". That includes last year, if you want to call his performances "playing".

You said he IS a liability, not he WAS a liability. Trent has played pretty well this season. No reason to mess with what's working

I clearly said "during his Colts career". That includes last year, if you want to call his performances "playing".

How many people have to ask you to crawl back under your bridge before you get the hint? We are 5-2 looking like a contender for the big game.  So please take your crap elsewhere in the most friendly way.

Bradshaw barely played last year. You're making it seem like Trent has a fumbling issue when he doesn't.

I could be wrong, but I'm going to take a wild guess here......

Our old friend,  1YdandaCloudofDust has recently disappeared.    Maybe he got banned?

And suddenly,  right around the same time,  you magically appeared.

Maybe you're the same guy back with a different handle?    Just a hunch.....?

But the ridiculous nature of the posts by you "both" makes me wonder........  Hmmmm?

You really know how to make a great first impression.......  wow....   :facepalm:

How many people have to ask you to crawl back under your bridge before you get the hint?

Unbiased criticism shouldn't be dismissed. Some fans are realists and some are not.

You would have a few Colts fans saying the Richardson trade has worked out well for Indy. I am not one of them.

I would prefer jvan1973 to get more posts along with akcolt. Moopsiepuffs is a liability and if Colts forums are looking to improve into the post-seasom it is time to admit their mistake regarding giving Moopsiepuffs an account and look to the future.

I could be wrong, but I'm going to take a wild guess here......

Our old friend,  1YdandaCloudofDust has recently disappeared.    Maybe he got banned?

And suddenly,  right around the same time,  you magically appeared.

Maybe you're the same guy back with a different handle?    Just a hunch.....?

But the ridiculous nature of the posts by you "both" makes me wonder........  Hmmmm?

You really know how to make a great first impression.......  wow....   :facepalm:

I have never heard of your friend going by that name. I have been a member here for over a year and I'm not being ridiculous. If you think Trent has lived up to his trade stipulations then I would suggest it is you who is being ridiculous.

I would prefer jvan1973 to get more posts along with akcolt. Moopsiepuffs is a liability and if Colts forums are looking to improve into the post-seasom it is time to admit their mistake regarding giving Moopsiepuffs an account and look to the future.

Sucking up to other members and ganging up on someone with a differing opinion is something I will not stand for. I think you should show more respect to fellow Colt fans.

He had no fumbles for Cleveland the year before he joined the Colts. Seems to be a developing issue.

The year before he joined the Colts would be 2012 in which he fumbled 3 times...

The year he joined the Colts, 2013, 0 fumbles for the Browns in the whopping 2 games he played.

3 fumbles in 17 games for the Browns, 5 in 23 for the Colts total.

Sucking up to other members and ganging up on someone with a differing opinion is something I will not stand for.

You are truly the martyr of our time.

I have never heard of your friend going by that name. I have been a member here for over a year and I'm not being ridiculous. If you think Trent has lived up to his trade stipulations then I would suggest it is you who is being ridiculous.

There is NO ONE here who thinks Trent has lived up to the trade we made.    No one.  

But he can still be a key member of this offense.    And in case you haven't noticed -- and you didn't -- Trent just had his best game as a Colt yesterday.   Over 100 yards of total offense.    A key guy in both the rushing and passing game.    He's an asset and not a liability right now.

Forget the trade.   It's behind us.   We have Trent and let's try to get the most out of him.   And right now,  that's working for the Colts.    And all you can do is complain about him.

You may not be 1 Yard and a Cloud of Dust,  but you're posting style is just like his....   and, respectfully,  that's not good.

Look,  I'm not a moderator.   I've got no juice here.   And you can accept or reject whatever I say....   but just today alone,  you've flown off the handle against both Trent and Coby.    And for what?    After one of the best games in Colts history.    And for what?

This is not the first impression you were hoping to make...  A few more of these,  and few people here will take you seriously......

Just my opinion.........  

How is he a liability anymore than Bradshaw?

Look at his past 5 posts and I guarantee they all basically have the message that he pampers his lips every week just so that they can be pristine for planting a juicy lovespawn upon the sweaty, glistening buttocks of Bradshaw. 

Unbiased criticism shouldn't be dismissed. Some fans are realists and some are not.

You would have a few Colts fans saying the Richardson trade has worked out well for Indy. I am not one of them.

No you aren't moospuffs you just a teenager with a computer

There is NO ONE here who thinks Trent has lived up to the trade we made.    No one.  

I'm sorry friend but I kindly disagree. I have seen a number of people voicing the opinion that Richardson has "come good" and that he has indeed lived up to the trade.

I remember last season some people were celebrating when he averaged about four yard per carry in a game.

Poopsiepuff , could you enlighten me as to what this "trade stipulation" is that TR has not "lived up to ?" 

I'm sorry friend but I kindly disagree. I have seen a number of people voicing the opinion that Richardson has "come good" and that he has indeed lived up to the trade.

I remember last season some people were celebrating when he averaged about four yard per carry in a game.

Please find a post by someone saying he has lived up to the first round pick. We will all be waiting