Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Moment of silence, please...

GoPats

... for my fantasy team. Adrian Peterson. Vernon Davis. Knowshown Moreno. Looks like it's gonna be one of them "bridge years."

haha   I'm right there with ya...   I have Jamaal Charles (who is hurt)  Prater (who is suspended 4 games) and my list goes on.

I think I'll just play for first pick in the draft next year.   :P

:lol:  :funny:  lmao  Normally, this number played on a trumpet conveys the somber occasion of a tragic fatality in a time of war abroad & I do not intend to make light of such a horrific outcome amongst US armed forces.

However, I have never laughed so hard in a very long time. Your flair for striking my funny bone is spot on CR91. Bravo my friend. Bravo! 

My condolences, as someone who owned Randall Cobb, Reggie Wayne, Owen Daniels, Steven Jackson last year and knows exactly what 3 players on IR and one on extended injury leave means.

However, I did luck into Nick Foles. Maybe grab a QB and it will cure all your woes :), Kirk Cousins FTW??? :)

I've (sort of) landed on my feet here... I dealt Brees and Welker for a couple of tier two RBs (Pierce, Asiata) and Stafford, and then got Bobby Rainey for Anquan Boldin. 

The way the NFL is going, you could field one heck of a fantasy team using only suspended and/or incarcerated players! 

Hit the waiver wire.  

Last year, my first year of FF, I was losing until injuries and poor fantasy play forced me to hit the waiver wire.

Tom Brady's poor fantasy play (not the same as poor real life play) forced me to pick up Nick Foles.

Julio Jone's injury forced me to pick up Keenan Allen.

Ray Rice's poor fantasy and real life play forced me to get Rashard Jennings (sp?).