Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+5) @ Seattle (9-21-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because I'm not a Colts... Er... broncos... fan, one of the legion of bandwagon fans.

Elsewhere I predicted a 17 point Seahawks win, and I've seen nothing to counter that.

Oh so you waited for the results to come in before you came to gloat then? That's so surprising.

Got any hot tips on lottery numbers from last week?

From reading these threads you would think this was a Broncos forum half the time.

Yes, a lot of Colts fans are rooting for the Broncos.  Why is that surprising?  Many of us still have a lot of love for Manning and want to see him succeed (albeit, not against the Colts).  I don't understand why this would be a shock.

When Peyton was our QB, no matter WHO we were playing or HOW good their D was playing...I never felt out of it when we were behind by 14 with so much time left...now I'm not saying Denver WILL win, but if the refs call things fairly, then I wouldn't count em out until the clock is 0:00

It wasn't all Peyton. We had guys like Marvin, Reggie, Edge to all step up and carry the load in those comebacks.

Denver has literally nobody helping to get back in this game. They're getting whipped again. The D has done well considering the horrible positions it's been put in. Really they've given up two TD's in three quarters. I don't put the field goal on them. Special teams have been good.