Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (+5) @ Seattle (9-21-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was step for step. That's not burned...

lol. Receiver caught the ball in front of him. He was beat again on this drive to the sideline. Bad game for Talib.

Seattle is making this game look easier than the Super Bowl. How many more times is Denver going to hand it off? They got to pass.

Knowshon Moreno fumbled 10 times in 4 years with Denver

He fumbneld 4 times in 2010 alone and 3 in 2011..

..that and his injury history are the reasons he's inactive in Miami

Please show me a source I can't find anything that shows more than 8 in his career I was lucky to watch the colts then but now am retired at 30 and get to enjoy watching a lot of sports . 

lol. Receiver caught the ball in front of him. He was beat again on this drive to the sideline. Bad game for Talib.

Seattle is making this game look easier than the Super Bowl. How many more times is Denver going to hand it off? They got to pass.

I don't know a.m....Sanders is moving well and Welker has been OK.

..but drops and fumbles...(and a fair catch at the 6) keeping them in the hole..

got to be able to run the ball a little..but I agree...few deep challenges so far

I don't have seattle scoring more than 10 pts. There offense is weak aside from lynch (whos dealing with a back injury) and Harvin (who can step out of bounds and still get a td) and there defense is mediocre at best way overrated. Rivers and not a great wr core destroyed them and now you have the best passer of all time with great weapons this may have the same score as the sb just the teams reversed.

Say that again ?

Please show me a source I can't find anything that shows more than 8 in his career I was lucky to watch the colts then but now am retired at 30 and get to enjoy watching a lot of sports .

The Miami Dolphins web site...

Take it from someone who has watched them...Moreno's injuries and dropping the ball (total fumbles..not just lost fumbles) are why they drafted Ball

Asked and answered.Long balls to Emmanuel Sanders in the last 3 games (including the pre-season 3rd game with Houston) show his arm post-surgery is getting stronger, not weaker...as most said it wouldSunday's key will be conditions..which are said to be upper 70s with little wind.That's bad news for Seattle..The media said Sherman is exposed but that's the same media said that Peyton cant throw downfield.Remember..the Colts ere supposed to beat Denver because they did last year...and Seattle had no chance to beat Seattle last weekbecause they couldnt even beat Arizona in week one.Given 5..take Denver

How's that bet looking? I hope that you didn't put money down.

When u have numbers advantage u run the ball.... But that's sad when u have the numbers and your guys are just getting whooped. Seattles front is just beating Denver's. Add the miscues like fumbles and dropped balls and your going to lose. Denver has killed themselves so far this year with the mistakes in execution. They can't beat really good teams that way... Not the Seahawks of the league. Denver is just getting beat in the trenches. Peyton will be in trouble if he has to sit back there in predictable passing situations and Seattle gets to play downhill.

Don't celebrate yet....Denver came back from 14 down at KC last year

They are already down 1 TE and Thomas is hurt as well - least he is playing like he is.... Broncos have ran the draw every time thus far on 3rd and long ... I dont see them mounting any sort of come back today.   More like Manning will press like he does when he is down and he will toss 2-3 picks - maybe even a pick 6.

They are already down 1 TE and Thomas is hurt as well - least he is playing like he is.... Broncos have ran the draw every time thus far on 3rd and long ... I dont see them mounting any sort of come back today.   More like Manning will press like he does when he is down and he will toss 2-3 picks - maybe even a pick 6.

But lets play out the game before we ring up another Seattle win.

It isn't 29-0 like it was in February

Denver halftime John Fox peptalk:

"Ok guys...so our RB fumbled from the get go and we're averaging like 1 yard a carry. What should we do?"

"Let's keep handing it off! Yeah! According to Phil Simms this is a great, conservative gameplan that might bust out big play. I mean it's not like those 20-30+ wasted snaps would have been far more productive in total as passes and prevented us from falling behind and constantly putting the D on the field!"

He struggled early in his career he fumbled 7x in 2009  and 2010 but since he has had like one lost fumble since 2011 and yes the Bronco's do miss him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/12516/knowshon-moreno

The day Denver learns to play aggressive/to win is the day they become a legitimate contender and a scary football team. Having a run game would help, too.

They may be the best team in the AFC, but there are plenty of teams including us that can beat them. Let alone the top dogs in the NFC.

'us?'

The day Denver learns to play aggressive/to win is the day they become a legitimate contender and a scary football team. Having a run game would help, too.

They may be the best team in the AFC, but there are plenty of teams including us that can beat them. Let alone the top dogs in the NFC.

I am not sure Denver is the best team in their division.