Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Eagles Monday Night Football Game Thread

We're just going to have to dominate our division in order to find our way to the post season. 

Texans will walk away with this division .... we will finish last!

I am absolutely disgusted at the refs.  The gift wrapped this win for the eagles, and made sure we lost !!!   I hope they get fined this week !!!

And no excuses!  Sure they screwed us on the ignored PI and followed it with a phantom horse collar, but Sproles has killed the Colts every time we face him - our D sucks plain and simple!

He deserves it this week.

Yeah, that last series was shocking. Such a sad way to sit back and relax in that situation. And earlier, we throw when we should've run it and took the FG. 

That horse collar call is horse &^%$

So stupid but they are human and at game speed, I can see how they might think it was a horse collar, but something should be done to allow that to be reviewed. Stupid.

Yeah, that last series was shocking. Such a sad way to sit back and relax in that situation. And earlier, we throw when we should've run it and took the FG. 

Back to back runs on the last possession was mind boggling. 

This game will change things for the refs

Doubt it. The nfl will continue to shield and protect them, kind of like Peterson.

Grigson and the Colts traded Cole Parkey to the Eagles in training camp, and the trade backfired and bit the Colts. Despite the icing by Coach Pagano, Parkey won the game for the Eagles 30-27, with his 36-yard FG.  Colts were leading 20-6 at halftime.

Then the Colts collapsed, Eagles ourscored the Colts  24-10 tonight.   Colts are 0-2 in the 2014 NFL season so far.    :yuk:  O.o  :???: :grumpy:   :help:

This game will change things for the refs

Unfortunately, it won't change because this is the NFL. The game wont change until fines and suspensions are added to the game for the refs bad calls. 

Doubt it. The nfl will continue to shield and protect them, kind of like Peterson.

Just like this fool who was involved in a murder ... celebrated despite the goings-on of the last week.   Kraft and other owners have proven how much of a good-ole boys club it is the last week too!

Steaming ... so ticked off with this loss, one of the worse ever!

I don't know how Luck can remain so classy and say "it doesn't matter what I think... it was an interception." I sure couldn't do that; especially since everyone who watches it can see what an absolutely unbelievably horrible no call it was.

Ironic that a kicker the Colts traded to the Eagles in preseason kicks the winning FG to beat the Colts.

He missed one too.

Please forward your post-game comments to the post-game thread in the Colts Football forum.  Colts will try to rebound and have another chance to earn their first win at the Jacksonville Jaguars. Enjoy the rest of your week, and GO COLTS!!!!!