Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Eagles Monday Night Football Game Thread

Well so far this season our redzone D has been pretty sweet but lets not wait till they are in the redzone to start playing!!!

Why does every game seem to open it up w a WR screen?????? That offensive drive was unacceptable.............

HI DAN

Yell louder and stuff....

Yeah that's what I was saying. Crappy play calling

Pep never seems to learn by his mistakes. Keep doing the same things over and over & expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Boom should be the starting RB

If they run plays like the last run... I hate to say it, but no one will make it anywhere in the run game.

Two losses by the Colts D, then the incomplete pass by the Eagles in their first series on offense.

Then the Eagles scored a field goal by their kicker who was at Colts training camp last summer.  3-0 Eagles.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Look dude, if you think i'm hating then you have no idea what hate means! Why don't you take your autocratic thinking to a 3rd world country. Sounds like you would fit in there! I'm not hating, i'm not 10 years old and i'm not a clown. In fact, i've probably been a Colts fan longer then you have lived on this earth! I bash JB (not as a person) but as a Colts QB. Look, i don't agree with you in regards to JB. Personally, i feel he is not a good QB, even as a backup! Now, lets get to you telling me what i should say and do! If you don't like what i'm saying than fine. Read it and move on for crying out loud. Yes, i feel lucky you are not a mod because if you were this site would suck! Oh my, is that bashing? Am i not saying and acting like YOU want me to? Sorry dude, get over yourself. Therefore, i will type this in caps so you get it, I WILL SAY WHAT I BELIEVE. If you disagree with it then kiss my *! The end.
    • I agree with your point, I just think we disagree on it in the context of the future. The reasons you mentioned are definitely why I like Fromm better than most on here. That said our quarterbacks are Rivers, Brissett, and Kelly. I think whoever we take to replace Kelly needs to have good upside otherwise why are we doing it? Especially in the second round where Fromm is projected, or even the 3rd for that matter. Fromm makes more sense for a team like the Patriots who may be forced to go into the season with Stidham and could use someone who they can trust to come in and play sooner if needed, a team who has a lot of talent so his weaknesses can be lessened. That's not the situation the Colts are in. The Colts have a QB. They have a backup. The have a 3rd stringer who has shown good things. If we don't take someone like Love, Eason, or Hurts who have either great arms, athleticism or both. I don't think we take a QB at all and shouldn't. 
    • Round 5 147. Cincinnati- Trevis Gipson  148. Carolina f/Washington- Darryl Williams, IOL, Mississippi State 149. Detroit-  OT Tyre Phillips- Miss St 150. NY Giants- Yasir Durant, OT from Missouri  151. LA Chargers- Ke'Shawn Vaughn      Vanderbilt       RB  152. Carolina- Quartney Davis, WR, Texas A&M 153. Miami- OC Jake Hanson 154. Miami f/JAC via PIT- Terence Steele, OT, Texas Tech. 155. Minnesota f/CLE via BUF- Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina State. 156. KC f/ San Francisco f/DEN- Quintez Cephus, WR, Wisconsin 157. Jacksonville f/ATL via BAL - Alex Highsmith, EDGE,  Charlotte 158. NY Jets- Joshua Kelley, RB, UCLA 159. Denver f/ Las Vegas- James Proche, WR, SMU 160. Indianapolis- @WarGhost21 161. Tampa Bay 162. Washington f/Seattle f/PIT 163. Chicago 164. Dallas 165. Jacksonville f/LAR 166. Detroit f/PHI 167. Buffalo 168. Philadelphia f/NE 169. New Orleans 170. Baltimore f/MIN 171. Houston 172. NE f/ Detroit f/SEA 173. Miami f/BAL via LAR 174. Tennessee 175. Green Bay 176. San Francisco 177. Vikings f/ Kansas City 178. Las vegas f/Denver 179. Dallas
    • Fair post but Luck retiring caused all this. Reich said Brissett was a top 20 QB, pretty accurate. He is around that, maybe 21-25 area. We got what we seen. The 5-2 start had me even thinking top 15/16 but the way  the season ended just stuck everyone wrong. It didn't look good  . I like Rivers for 1 year though.
    • My computer is acting up a bit, so I want to get my pick in as well.    The Broncos are finally taking a WR, someone with fantastic ball-skills that's a poor-man's Denzel Mims and can be a solid no3 WR on the Broncos.   With the 159th pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select, James Proche, WR, SMU   @WarGhost21 and the Indianapolis Colts are now on the clock!
  • Members