Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Eagles Monday Night Football Game Thread

I am so mad. That was inexcusable. Colts should have won. Trich and Bradshaw have a great game and the pathetic play calling by pep at the end plus the pathetic D blow it all. Oh, and that Phantom horse collar was bull.

Pep is gonna get killed here this week. Shamefully too, because his brand of playcalling looked sharp through most the game. 

My question for pep if i had the chance would be is this Andrew's team of not but if it is then put the ball in his hands in the last 2 minutes don't have to be behind to do it.

Bad loss, but you play the hand dealt to you. They shouldn't have been in position to have the refs bad calls cost us the game. Pep calling nonstop screens... and no back sets is problematic.

We're just going to have to dominate our division in order to find our way to the post season. 

Never been so angry at a game.. never.

Havent yelled and cursed at the TV like that ever ... this was absolutely pathetic!  

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - inflammatory post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - inflammatory post

Yeah, so god d*mn * disgusting. 

This team will be lucky to go 4-12 on the season!   PATHETIC!

It's obvious for the most of us yet there will be stupid delusional little fanboys that don't see this.  I really do pity their idiocy.

Pep is gonna get killed here this week. Shamefully too, because his brand of playcalling looked sharp through most the game. 

He deserves it this week.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah, I'd say he's probably too far removed from the game to actually do anything. Still cool to see him being active though. I'd love to have half the health he has!
    • I don't think that any of this is likely to happen but to me what you are talking about is similar to either baseball's minor league or to the loan system in European soccer leagues.  In the end the team doesn't get any sort of compensation for injured players, that's just a risk you take.  The idea behind them is generally to get younger players with potential some playing time to develop them.  But if we are theoretically sending Chad Kelly to the XFL to get some playing time, we are most likely not planning on him being a major starter that year.     But quite frankly I just don't think it will happen. 
    • I'm a partial Bengals fan, and sadly I agree with ya. Their choices over the last few years have been... maddening. I'm not sure Zac Taylor was the right decision at head coach for starters... 
    • I don't think so.  Kelly goes and plays in the XFL for a couple years he comes back he's still Colt's property.  (That's even presuming his contract allows him to go play for the other league, I'm guessing it doesn't.)  Even a wildly successful XFL player likely isn't going to improve his stock enough to make him attractive trade bait for the Colts.     He's better off seeing where the NFL thing takes him.  The Colts kept him on the roster for some reason, perhaps he's in line to be the #2 guy in the future.  In that case he's simply a play away from NFL playing time.   If not he can just stick around in the league for a while and push his past behavior further behind him and eventually when the Colts either let him go or his contract runs out he might get a call for a backup job somewhere else.   A lot of the value of him sticking with the Colts is just in proving to NFL teams that he's grown up.  After that he can let his college resume and pre-season play try and get his foot in the door someplace else.  
    • Like I said earlier, he'd be stupid to leave now given the total situation. I was just pointing out that it wasn't a 10x factor like Chloe thought.
  • Members

• JRoss1997

JRoss1997 28

• Superman

Superman 36,129

Moderators
    • stitches

stitches 7,272

• bertjones7

bertjones7 114

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 1,184