Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Eagles Monday Night Football Game Thread

I am so mad. That was inexcusable. Colts should have won. Trich and Bradshaw have a great game and the pathetic play calling by pep at the end plus the pathetic D blow it all. Oh, and that Phantom horse collar was bull.

Pep is gonna get killed here this week. Shamefully too, because his brand of playcalling looked sharp through most the game. 

My question for pep if i had the chance would be is this Andrew's team of not but if it is then put the ball in his hands in the last 2 minutes don't have to be behind to do it.

Bad loss, but you play the hand dealt to you. They shouldn't have been in position to have the refs bad calls cost us the game. Pep calling nonstop screens... and no back sets is problematic.

We're just going to have to dominate our division in order to find our way to the post season. 

Never been so angry at a game.. never.

Havent yelled and cursed at the TV like that ever ... this was absolutely pathetic!  

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - inflammatory post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - inflammatory post

Yeah, so god d*mn * disgusting. 

This team will be lucky to go 4-12 on the season!   PATHETIC!

It's obvious for the most of us yet there will be stupid delusional little fanboys that don't see this.  I really do pity their idiocy.

Pep is gonna get killed here this week. Shamefully too, because his brand of playcalling looked sharp through most the game. 

He deserves it this week.