Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Eagles Monday Night Football Game Thread

It really never mattered.  The game was over as soon as the Colts punted.  Horrible play calling there at the end by Pep but the refs had already decided the Colts were not going to win.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - profanity
Hidden by 21isSuperman, September 16, 2014 - profanity

God d*mn f*cking ridiculous to win the majority of the game and then lose like this in the last 5 minutes.  So f*cking disappointed.

Eagles literally got away with a miracle there, due to very very very poor officiating and conservative play calling by PEP. 

It really never mattered.  The game was over as soon as the Colts punted.  Horrible play calling there at the end by Pep but the refs had already decided the Colts were not going to win.

even with the bad ref decision it was a winnable game. But we have an awful OC!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It's really sad that you believe that is the message people are trying to send.   It's not "only" black lives matter, it's black lives matter "too".   In the middle of a re-run of an old football game, NFL Network ran a commercial about domestic violence spiking during this quarantine.  That doesn't mean they're trying to raise one gender of people over another, or that only women matter, screw everyone else.   C'mon man, you're better than this.  Please try to be more open-minded about all these social issues.  It's possible to be made aware of these things while still enjoying football at the same time. 
    • I watched this last night. Something interesting Ballard said in this series was "talent defines the ceiling of a player, but their character defines the floor" or something to that effect. Very good knowledge from Ballard there. That's why we go after high character players, and why Brian Decker is so important to this scouting department.
    • I don’t know if this has been posted before (it references the Coronavirus), and I don’t know if the way the Colts operate is the norm, but I’m so glad we have Irsay, Ballard and Reich. The Colts are building something special.     I just hope we get to see a whole season! GO COLTS!!!    
    • When I was a young man I marched and demonstrated against the Viet Nam war. I was accused of being non- American then but yet I was drafted. I then went to a war where the US Government played politics and was involved in atrocities that got a lot of  US soldiers unnecessarily killed.  How dare you to attempt to insult me with your pile of drivel. 
    • Just the mere mention of this possibility is pretty divisive in it's way. I don't really see him coming back though. It only made sense to retire when and the way he did if he's truly over getting beat up for a game, a not one more minute kinda thing. That said, people aren't so easy to peg down and I'd have to imagine that if you had the ability to be top flight athlete and paid like one, there's always going to be that internal dialog about "what the hell am I doing!?", if you're not living up to that.  
  • Members