Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign RB Dion Lewis

MTC

I keep reading this and I wonder if people will still be saying it is too early to judge the trade three years from now? Who would I rather have right now, TR or Manziel. I take Manziel if I am the Browns and it is only a matter of time before he takes over there. He may be a star, he may not be but we surely know enough about TR right now to know that he is a never will be.

yeah, no..we don't.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you did not watch TR run this past week.  So what if most of it was passing yards.  He and Bradshaw were weapons.

This offense should score at least 3 points EVERYTIME it touches the ball.  Andrew needs to be more consistent in reading defenses and audible out of obvious 'box stacking' by the defense.  

BTW we have a TR hate thread somewhere  too!! Join it.

I don't hate him at all. I didn't call him names like a few do here. I just don't think he is a starting NFL running back. I also believe he can be effective as a receiver. I did watch him run this week and I saw what I always see from him. I think Bradshaw is a far superior running back IF he can stay on the field.

I don't hate him at all. I didn't call him names like a few do here. I just don't think he is a starting NFL running back. I also believe he can be effective as a receiver. I did watch him run this week and I saw what I always see from him. I think Bradshaw is a far superior running back IF he can stay on the field.

Love Bradshaw.

One thing I seemed to have figured out about the NFL is there are no shortcuts and often easy solutions. Big name trades rarely happen and even more rarely accomplish much for a team. We are likely going to have to look to within to figure this answer out...sometimes it isn't outside the organization...and sometimes its a scheme change and sometimes there is no answer...right now I think we are looking at within...what we have that can step up...tweek our schemes...but realistically...I think the staff knows there is no REAL answer to replacing Robert. Its going to take better play from those we got...perhaps score a bit more points but basically it makes our margin for error less.....as we saw the other night...we have to EXECUTE at a high level to beat the best....THAT will be how we overcome it if we do...probably not a trade or guy on the market.

I have always liked DL

Except for his time in Cle he has played in the shadow of Lesean McCoy

Even in Cleveland I think it was clear cut they were going with Ben Tate and West and whoever the other guy is that fits their scheme.  He was kind of in the shadow there too.