Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 34 Eagle 17 I'll start the Monday predictions

tfunky14

Depends in the ticky tacky calls if there favoring the Eagles we could be 0-2 .

The refs have had bad calls fore every team. I give them credit for at least being consistently bad. No favoritism has been seen... but their are doing the business of the man behind the curtain. A bad man who is working on his best Bud Selig impersonation by ruining a good thing. 

Eagles missing Evan Mathis is huge and if their back-up RT can't play either that's also big. When Mathis is in there and Lane Johnson is playing, it's the best o-line in football by far. Game will come down to foles. Kelly's system causes guys to be wide open. If Foles doesn't miss them, we'll likely lose. If foles is shaky like he was last game then we'll win. We will need to score at least 30 to win. Eagles defense is solid, especially in the run game, but TY will have an opportunity to get behind the eagles defense and burn them.

45 to 17 colts

I think you jinx the Colts with such high predictions. haha    If the Colts would play a full 60 minutes maybe but they can't play catch up and have that many points.  :popcorn:   I think this will be closer than you think. ;)

With out Mathis I can't predict a final score. :dunno:

Phily's D is not good....

Their D is much better than many people think.  The secondary is suspect outside of Brandon Boykin (who is solid) so Luck & friends will absolutely get some nice yards there but the Run D was very good last year and was solid again in Week 1. 

I expect a high scoring shootout in this one and am not sure I understand the few predictions I've seen here with the Eagles scoring 17 or less.  I don't see that happening even if I take off my green shaded homer goggles.

Best of luck on Monday and whatever happens, I just hope both teams make it out healthy.

Their D is much better than many people think. The secondary is suspect outside of Brandon Boykin (who is solid) so Luck & friends will absolutely get some nice yards there but the Run D was very good last year and was solid again in Week 1.

I expect a high scoring shootout in this one and am not sure I understand the few predictions I've seen here with the Eagles scoring 17 or less. I don't see that happening even if I take off my green shaded homer goggles.

Best of luck on Monday and whatever happens, I just hope both teams make it out healthy.

I have to agree, I expect a big time high scoring shoot out... Eagles have a pretty dynamic offense that can score big in bundles. Should be a good game.

Colts 24 - Eagles 14.   I think the Eagles' missing OL will be a key to the game.  Creative blitzes are a good bet to take advantage of back-up linemen and line configurations that haven't played together.  A really good QB can make you pay for such blitzes, but Foles is not very experienced.  His gimmicky offense was largely figured out by Jax last week, and he operated with a superior OL last year.  Running for his life is new to him, and I expect more turnovers like he had last week.  I like how well our Front-7 handled Denver's run last week (around 3 ypc, right?), without putting extra guys in the box.  I think the Xes and Os are aligning on this one...

I agree 206EaglesFan. I still feel the Eagles wil be able to run the ball fairly well even with the injuries on the O-line. Also I think Chip will really stress getting the ball out quick when Foles does throw it given last week he held onto it way too long in the first half. Either way, I feel it's gonna be a shootout.  

Eagles 34- Cotls 30