Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

LOS Question - Nosebleeds

Hello everyone,

I'm from NJ and will be attending my first Colts game at LOS in a little over a week for the MNF against the Eagles. When buying tickets I wasn't too picky on where I sat because I feel it's more about the atmosphere and the experience of getting to watch the Colts at home rather then on TV or at a local stadium. 

My question is how are the high sections in regards to ability to view the game, see the players, etc? 

I know some stadiums even the nosebleeds offer a great and clear view, some others are quite literally nosebleeds haha

My section is 613, row 15. 

I've never sat that high for a game, but I've been up there and there really isn't a bad seat in the place. You'll be able to see quite well.

I am a nosebleeder and there is not a bad seat in the house. Its almost like you climb straight up and the field feels like it is right within reach.

Nosebleeder here.  You will be fine.  I personally like sitting higher up so I can see everything that is happening on the field.

Thanks guys! Super pumped to get out there. Any suggestions on sights to see while I'm there? Also in regards to tailgating I saw that there is a place called Insurance touchdown town? Is that a decent spot? We wont be driving to the game so really won't have anywhere to set up camp per say. 

Also don't hate me, but I'm bringing an Eagles fan with me....

I am a nosebleeder and there is not a bad seat in the house. Its almost like you climb straight up and the field feels like it is right within reach.

What about the group of seats behind those pillars in the corner? haha xD

Not a nosebleeder, but I was amazed at how stark the difference was in the 600's from the 400's; particularly in the upper rows.

If those were the only season tickets available, I probably would have passed on them.

What about the group of seats behind those pillars in the corner? haha xD

those are for people who like to risk sitting in seats they didnt purchase. its a fun game.

I have never personally sat up that high, but I have always heard that LOS doesn't have a bad seat in the house, so you should be fine. 

Except this seat.

P1160030-784608.JPG

Except this seat.

P1160030-784608.JPG

IMO, they shouldn't even sell that seat.

IMO, they shouldn't even sell that seat.

I disagree.  It should be sold by scalpers to the opposing team's fans...

I disagree.  It should be sold by scalpers to the opposing team's fans...

I stand corrected then, lol.

I stand corrected then, lol.

Lucas Oil Stadium should change the section assignment of that seat to something like 181 to give it the illusion of being close to the field. 

Any Colts fans would, of course, know that number 81 has been cursed ever since Hank Baskett wore it during the Super Bowl and choose to avoid that seat.

Then, scalpers swoop in and sell it to the opposing team for a ridiculous mark-up.  Who are they going to complain to?

The atmosphere alone is worth sitting in nosebleed....of course the closer you sit the better it gets, but nosebleed is also where you'll find a lot of the opposing teams fans, which really adds to the experience!!!!! The areas that have a somewhat restricted view will be noted on the tickets upon purchase, and they actually have TVs on the wall up there in case you can't see something on the field.

We always sit in the nosebleeds.  We had closer seats for some preseason games, but if I'm interested in the best seat I'll stay home and watch it on TV.

I'll be there too, from NY, we actually have a layover in Philly before flying to IND, kinda funny lol.

I have never personally sat up that high, but I have always heard that LOS doesn't have a bad seat in the house, so you should be fine. 

I personally think sections 624 to 629 are bad seats. It gives a terrible perspective of the game.