Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LOS Question - Nosebleeds

cjwhiskers

Hello everyone,

I'm from NJ and will be attending my first Colts game at LOS in a little over a week for the MNF against the Eagles. When buying tickets I wasn't too picky on where I sat because I feel it's more about the atmosphere and the experience of getting to watch the Colts at home rather then on TV or at a local stadium. 

My question is how are the high sections in regards to ability to view the game, see the players, etc? 

I know some stadiums even the nosebleeds offer a great and clear view, some others are quite literally nosebleeds haha

My section is 613, row 15. 

Thanks guys! Super pumped to get out there. Any suggestions on sights to see while I'm there? Also in regards to tailgating I saw that there is a place called Insurance touchdown town? Is that a decent spot? We wont be driving to the game so really won't have anywhere to set up camp per say. 

Also don't hate me, but I'm bringing an Eagles fan with me....

I stand corrected then, lol.

Lucas Oil Stadium should change the section assignment of that seat to something like 181 to give it the illusion of being close to the field. 

Any Colts fans would, of course, know that number 81 has been cursed ever since Hank Baskett wore it during the Super Bowl and choose to avoid that seat.

Then, scalpers swoop in and sell it to the opposing team for a ridiculous mark-up.  Who are they going to complain to?

The atmosphere alone is worth sitting in nosebleed....of course the closer you sit the better it gets, but nosebleed is also where you'll find a lot of the opposing teams fans, which really adds to the experience!!!!! The areas that have a somewhat restricted view will be noted on the tickets upon purchase, and they actually have TVs on the wall up there in case you can't see something on the field.