Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Geeen Bay @ Seattle (9-4-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this one is a blowout, IMO and the Seahawks roll, something like 34-17 or 34-24, they roll at least by 10 pts, IMO.

Packers' O-line cannot keep up with the pass rush of Bennett and Avril and Rodgers holds on to the ball long enough for the Seahawks to get enough sacks at home.

X-factor in this game is McCarthy's playcalling and the run game of the Packers with Eddie Lacy, that is the ONLY thing that can keep the Packers in the game, IMO. Wilson and Lynch will do their thing but if the Seahawks go NASCAR package, Eddie Lacy's running could help the Pack neutralize it and give them a little bit of a chance.

Refs ain't bailing the Packers out in this one, not on the road going against a defending SB champ.

I really like Eddie Lacy and what he adds to that offense. I think its more competitive then most think. I like Randall Cobb to be a difference maker too...guy is feisty and makes plays. I agree Seattle has a big advantage at the line of scrimmage but if their offense isn't in sync I think Green Bay can be very competitive. Rodgers will make some plays...I think it comes down to how well that Seattle offense gets going. If they are clicking like they did against Denver than yeah...not close but if they are rusty...I think it stays close. Definately advantage Seattle though!

not a big fan of either team but i just dislike the seahawks. Its not like my burning hatred for the patriots,they just rub me the wrong way. I do like how they showed that "defense wins championships" because while offense is entertaining ive always paid more attention to our defense. Maybe this year we can have the dominate defense. Although i'm gonna make a crazy call and say GB wins by a TD.

If the Seahawks aren't hungover...38-17 Seahawks, with 59-7 Seahawks and a hurt Rodgers not that small of a possibility. If they are hungover, 24-20 Packers which is my prediction.

Then everybody will predict the Packers to win the SB and Rodgers to win the MVP, failing to notice all season that the Packers haven't won another game against a .500 or better opponent en route to another 10-6 and 1 and done. And it won't be Rodger's fault. And the Seahawks, while not repeat champions, will have a good season after they get over the hangover.

I think Green Bay will win a low scoring ball game by rushing and taking the Legion of Pass Interference out of it.

Of course when they do this the ESPN Rodgers fan boys will say what a dominating performance he put up.

Although it would be fun to see Green Bay win the game on an exact duplicate of the "Fail Mary" play.

I never like predicting games, especially in Week 1. But if I had to pick this game, I'd take the Seahawks. I think they're offense can be better than it was last year, and I think the defense will be just as good (or close). I also like the Packers, all the way around. But in Seattle, the Seahawks have the edge.