Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

9/4 Practice Report

IndyD4U

Tomorrow will dictate Holmes playing status.. If he can get a full one in with no setbacks I believe we have to play him. This is like a playoff game when it comes to terms of gaining home field advantage.

Did I read that he practiced yesterday, but no contact drills?  And today they weren't in pads. 

You're right, if he can fully practice tomorrow then he'll probably play.  I don't know the inside scoop but I'd rather have a healthy Harrison than risk Holmes getting hurt again if he's not quite there.

Did I read that he practiced yesterday, but no contact drills? And today they weren't in pads.

You're right, if he can fully practice tomorrow then he'll probably play. I don't know the inside scoop but I'd rather have a healthy Harrison than risk Holmes getting hurt again if he's not quite there.

When you play for the :colts: , every time you out your helmet on and walk on a field you're a risk

When you play for the :colts: , every time you out your helmet on and walk on a field you're a risk

No doubt.  I guess he was limited in practice the last two days, whatever that means.  So it doesn't sound too good for Sunday.  I won't be surprised if he's not active, which may be a good thing.  Let him heal up.