6 Vikings

OROY Bridgewater

DROY Clowney

OPOY Luck

DPOY Watt

COY Fisher

MVP Manning

Titans Bills or Redskins get #1 pick

They'll still draft a bust.  I really feel bad for their fans, but the incompetence in that organization is unreal

Probably. It's very possible that they could've drafted 2 1st round bust this year. I just couldn't believe that with their 1st pick they took an overrated CB and then with the 2nd pick, they trade up and get a gimmick QB who couldn't beat out Brian Hoyer, and whose game won't translate. Knowing Gordon was going to be suspended, they let the Bills jump them for Watkins (okay fine if it's for a future 1st), but then they bypass Brandon Cooks, Cody Latimer, and others for Justin Gilbert.

Probably. It's very possible that they could've drafted 2 1st round bust this year. I just couldn't believe that with their 1st pick they took an overrated CB and then with the 2nd pick, they trade up and get a gimmick QB who couldn't beat out Brian Hoyer, and whose game won't translate. Knowing Gordon was going to be suspended, they let the Bills jump them for Watkins (okay fine if it's for a future 1st), but then they bypass Brandon Cooks, Cody Latimer, and others for Justin Gilbert.

I like the Gilbert pick.  He was widely considered the best CB in the draft and they could have two very good corners in Gilbert and Haden, which they need for Pettine's defense.  But yeah, they'll always confuse you somehow.

They'll still draft a bust.  I really feel bad for their fans, but the incompetence in that organization is unreal

That's a little harsh.considering the current gm has one draft under his belt. And that team actually has a nice roster.

That's a little harsh.considering the current gm has one draft under his belt. And that team actually has a nice roster.

Historically, they've been really bad.  They have some talented players, but they keep whiffing on the most important position.  I'm really hoping they can turn it around for the sake of their fans