Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day 09/03

sb41champs

Pass rush, run game, pass protection

I wanna see how well INDY's defense holds up against Denver's o-line actually especially with Ryan Clady back in the mix & healthy. A great test for us. I'm really looking forward to this game. A great matchup. 

My concerns are:

If the Colts lose all the naysayers will come out of the woodwork and claim they told us so.  And it will make actual football discussions very difficult.

If the Colts win all the overly optimistic will come out of the woodwork and claim they told us so. And it will make actual football discussions very difficult.

I wanna see how well INDY's defense holds up against Denver's o-line actually especially with Ryan Clady back in the mix & healthy. A great test for us. I'm really looking forward to this game. A great matchup. 

Got to agree.  If we can't get a push inside on Peyton, we're in for a long day.

I'll stay off the forum during the game, but it will be fun to read all the posts later.

Got to agree. If we can't get a push inside on Peyton, we're in for a long day.

I'll stay off the forum during the game, but it will be fun to read all the posts later.

You better take a vacation day on Monday win or lose. I have a feeling you are going to have A LOT of reading to do

:blueshoe:   Knowing the full-practice status of Jonatthan Harrison - I am hopeful that our starting offensive line will take the field Sunday night and play a game with no injuries.

:blueshoe:   I think our defense will surprize some - including some of our forum members.  While facing a formidable foe in Manning's new offensive juggernaut - I think our defensive will play well.

:blueshoe:   My one and only REAL concern about Sunday nites game is that the Colts will have difficulty adjusting to Denver's mile-high air and will tire more easily than normal.  Hope we have enough healthy bodies for consistent rotation.

Got to agree.  If we can't get a push inside on Peyton, we're in for a long day.

You have no idea how wrong you are. Or maybe you do. Either way, "fun" is the last word I would use for a week like this.

Archived