Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DirecTV / NBC (local)

buccolts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Blows!!!!  My Grandmother always said when you start paying for TV it will come back to bite you in the end LOL!!  I called DTV and told them that if the 13 feed wasn't back by Saturday they could collect their equipment from the garbage can at the end of my drive way.  I was told that I would receive a bill for the equipment if I did that.  I laughed and told them the newest receiver I have is at least five years old and not worth the postage to ship it back but they were more than welcome to send me the prepaid shipping labels and I would send it to them.  I could tell that I was not even close to being the first person to threaten to trash their equipment though. :D 

So, let me get this straight.

Basically, the second I get my brand spankin' new digital antenna installed and scanned, 13 comes back.

Is that correct?

Of course, it is.............           (&(*^(*U*^*%

O.K., I got football, so it can't be too bad.

So, let me get this straight.

Basically, the second I get my brand spankin' new digital antenna installed and scanned, 13 comes back.

Is that correct?

Of course, it is............. (&(*^(*U*^*%

O.K., I got football, so it can't be too bad.

Lol I was going too wait until sunday afternoon, ya know just incase. Least ya can take it back though

I am going this morning to get one

Just FYI, when I called up DTV to complain they offered to send me an over the air tuner for free. You need it is if your TV is very old.

But the other reason is that the over the air channels then will show up in your guide and you can DVR them.

I already had one that I don't use now, so I passed. I'm just glad I'm in an area with great OTA reception.

Another tactic, I believe used by someone in this thread, is to tell them you can't get the channel OTA, they may turn on your NBC network feed.

My daughter lives in the city and can't get cbs

I don't know what the deal with their signal is

I'm told their antenna is south of the city

I gave up because I figured I needed an outdoor antenna. I have a friend that got one and connected it to her cat wiring. Now she gets all the free channels on all her tvs , even the one in her basement

That's amazing, Nadine

You know that Crown Point is basically south suburban Chicago.....about 45 miles from downtown.

Pre-cable, we have always had that same problem with CBS..Channel 2

Its so odd to hear you say that