Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amfootball

Wes Welker suspended 4 games (merge)

And again I ask, you believe this?

You believe every girl that claims an athlete drugged/raped her. What's the difference?

And again I ask, you believe this?

and, again,  I say Yes,  I think it's a "possibility"

You believe every girl that claims an athlete drugged/raped her. What's the difference?

What on earth are you talking about?

What on earth are you talking about?

any time an athlete is accused of inappropriate relations with a woman you are the first one to start a topic on it. Railing on the accused before any real evidence is put forth

any time an athlete is accused of inappropriate relations with a woman you are the first one to start a topic on it. Railing on the accused before any real evidence is put forth

So does that mean I believe every girl in every situation? Weren't you just scolding me for talking in absolutes?

So does that mean I believe every girl in every situation? Weren't you just scolding me for talking in absolutes?

I said athlete, not every girl in every situation. Rothlisburger was never charged with a crime. What are your thoughts about him?

I'm confused is Welker out with a concussion or is he serving a suspension for having his drink spiked?

I'm confused is Welker out with a concussion or is he serving a suspension for having his drink spiked?

I think he got a concussion from a spiked drink

for a failed drug test...

I said athlete, not every girl in every situation. Rothlisburger was never charged with a crime. What are your thoughts about him?

Again, posting here does not take into account every situation. So again you are talking absolutes. How is Roethlisberger relevant? He did not slip a Molly to the girl.

I think he got a concussion from a spiked drink

haha   I think I said a few pages back that I had already wasted too much time on this topic.

Glad I stuck around anyway.   Thanks for the chuckle....  :lol:

And Manning served him the drink. ;)

I don't think Manning goes to the derby. Was welker sitting with Tom and gisele? Maybe they slipped him something

I don't think Manning goes to the derby. Was welker sitting with Tom and gisele? Maybe they slipped him something

Manning threw him a wobbly drink from Denver.

And you know well enough by now that IF Brady threw him the drink, he would have dropped it.

So Welker and Mathis are out with suspensions? Thanks Wes for making roster losses more even.

Tom looks like a freak with that hair, pants.

Tom looks like a freak with that hair, pants.

He was  stylin'  ;)

He was  stylin'  ;)

I thought the long hair was bad. The other funny thing is look how Giselle is dressed in comparison. Did they dress each other?

I thought the long hair was bad. The other funny thing is look how Giselle is dressed in comparison. Did they dress each other?

I think she probably dressed both of them  :dunno:     Not my Circus,  Not my Monkeys ;)

He shoulda put on that new nail polish that detects if your drink has been spiked.  The neon green one would have looked so chic on him.