Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TK needs help!

TKnight24

First fantasy football matchup is this week

I'm stuck between choosing to start Hakeem Nicks or Darren Sproles

Now, Philly can't run McCoy into the ground so Sproles is gonna get his touches.

On the other hand, Hakeem Nicks is our #3 WR who should make plays against the Denver secondary

This dilemma occurred cause my phone froze during the draft and instead of drafting Reggie Wayne, it took Darren Sproles so yeah

Can anyone give some insight on this situation. Who should I start?

First fantasy football matchup is this week

I'm stuck between choosing to start Hakeem Nicks or Darren Sproles

Now, Philly can't run McCoy into the ground so Sproles is gonna get his touches.

On the other hand, Hakeem Nicks is our #3 WR who should make plays against the Denver secondary

This dilemma occurred cause my phone froze during the draft and instead of drafting Reggie Wayne, it took Darren Sproles so yeah

Can anyone give some insight on this situation. Who should I start?

I'd go with Sproles. Jacksonville is terrible and Sproles is going to get at least 10 touches on Sunday. Jacksonville is not going to be able to hold up against the up-tempo pace by Philly and those 10 touches will results in big plays, and possibly a TD. I don't see Nicks scoring a TD if he gets matched up against Talib (yes I know he got burned before but that was when Nicks was pretty good, he hasn't been that guy to date) or against Chris Harris. If it's Nicks vs Roby maybe, but I see Luck using Hilton and Fleener and Allen a lot in Sundays game. Denver always has trouble vs Tight Ends and their corner backs besides Harris will have a hard time matching up vs Hilton.

I'd go with Sproles. Jacksonville is terrible and Sproles is going to get at least 10 touches on Sunday. Jacksonville is not going to be able to hold up against the up-tempo pace by Philly and those 10 touches will results in big plays, and possibly a TD. I don't see Nicks scoring a TD if he gets matched up against Talib (yes I know he got burned before but that was when Nicks was pretty good, he hasn't been that guy to date) or against Chris Harris. If it's Nicks vs Roby maybe, but I see Luck using Hilton and Fleener and Allen a lot in Sundays game. Denver always has trouble vs Tight Ends and their corner backs besides Harris will have a hard time matching up vs Hilton.

:thanks:

Sproles will get more touch's although I don't think the Jag's D is as bad as some think. It is hard to say because you don't know what Chip plans to do with Sproles but if he runs thing like he did with the Ducks Sproles willl get his opportunities.

I think with the Colts the only fantasy guy you can count on right now is Luck there are too many weapons at receiver that is going to be a week to week thing. If 87 doesn't start or is on a snap count I might rethink it but Chip can't give Shady 300+ carries again this year. Sporles is the only thing behind him.

I know Foles was the story last year but I watched a lot of Ducks games the offense is set up around the run. Phone malfunction might have helped you out this year.

:thanks:

I guy I like this year I promise is still out the is Bolden from NE that offense always produces a RB more so the older Brady gets Vereen isn't big enough they don't trust Ridley. I am not sure I would grab him and start him this week but I think he could be helpful I thought it was going to be Jonas Gray ex Irish back but he didn't make he final 53 someone in NE will produce. I think it will be Bolden he should be all the way back from the leg injury he has NEVER fumbled in the NFL team captain this year. I have stashed him in all leagues.

Parkey the guy we gave to Phlly is going to roll too hit 51 and a 54 yarder to seal Henery's fate I have grabbed him late in every league.

Sproles will get more touch's although I don't think the Jag's D is as bad as some think. It is hard to say because you don't know what Chip plans to do with Sproles but if he runs thing like he did with the Ducks Sproles willl get his opportunities.

I think with the Colts the only fantasy guy you can count on right now is Luck there are too many weapons at receiver that is going to be a week to week thing. If 87 doesn't start or is on a snap count I might rethink it but Chip can't give Shady 300+ carries again this year. Sporles is the only thing behind him.

I know Foles was the story last year but I watched a lot of Ducks games the offense is set up around the run. Phone malfunction might have helped you out this year.

Phone malfunction occurred twice.

First time: Robbed me of Shane Vereen

Second time: Robbed me of Reggie Wayne

The foolish app says it works best when Wi-Fi is used. Never again will I use Wi-Fi for it. Turned it off after the 2nd malfunction and used 4G, wend smooth as silk then smh

Smartphones my foot, nothing smart about them when it comes to the problems they give you

TK...Do you remember who you drafted last round...De Angelo Williams was actually drafted by INDYD4U. We are trying to get this straightened out as some people during the last 3 rounds. You will need to drop him from your team, and pick up who you actually drafted.

I hate doing this, but its the only way we can get back close to getting whom we actually drafted. I kno0w some have already dropped players..You'll be able to pik up ppayers one we get this sorted out.

If there are any others BESIDES the two that you got booted on, please drop them and in a couple days pick up the ones you actually drafted..it would be a big help..thanks

TK...Do you remember who you drafted last round...De Angelo Williams was actually drafted by INDYD4U. We are trying to get this straightened out as some people during the last 3 rounds. You will need to drop him from your team, and pick up who you actually drafted.

I hate doing this, but its the only way we can get back close to getting whom we actually drafted. I kno0w some have already dropped players..You'll be able to pik up ppayers one we get this sorted out.

If there are any others BESIDES the two that you got booted on, please drop them and in a couple days pick up the ones you actually drafted..it would be a big help..thanks

haha that's funny cause I just dropped D'Angelo Williams.

But I doubt the 2 people who have Reggie Wayne & Shane Vereen would drop them for me so I put in some waiver claims for replacements

But yeah D. Williams is available now as of 3mins ago

Phone malfunction occurred twice.

First time: Robbed me of Shane Vereen

Second time: Robbed me of Reggie Wayne

The foolish app says it works best when Wi-Fi is used. Never again will I use Wi-Fi for it. Turned it off after the 2nd malfunction and used 4G, wend smooth as silk then smh

Smartphones my foot, nothing smart about them when it comes to the problems they give you

I had trouble trying to draft on one yesterday too made it home to the lap top for the important one's though. I think it might have been a site malfunction it screwed up the last 3 rds it sounds like for everyone complete mess luckily no money involved or all hell would've broke lose.

The last thing anyone wants to do is a complete redraft.  

I had trouble trying to draft on one yesterday too made it home to the lap top for the important one's though. I think it might have been a site malfunction it screwed up the last 3 rds it sounds like for everyone complete mess luckily no money involved or all hell would've broke lose.

The last thing anyone wants to do is a complete redraft.

I'm telling you, Yahoo gotta get it together man haha

I'm telling you, Yahoo gotta get it together man haha

Sounds like you might have been apart of that mess. We had to reschedule the first draft because everyone couldn't get in the room.

Realtime Fantasy Sports is the best site I have been a part of user friendly never had a problem in a lot of years.

Yahoo probably is just over run with users.

I'd go with Nicks.  The ball is going to be flying alot in Denver as it will probably be a high scoring matchup.

Plus I think it's overrated calling Nicks our #3.  Reggie was allowed to play what 12 snaps all of pre-season?

He may be on a snap count which would make Nicks more or less our #2 guy.  

First, i had the same situation over the ESPN draft.  The webpage, the app, and the lite version were all jacked up and messed up 3 of my picks.  Second.  i would go with Hakeem Nicks.  I think he is going to have a lot better game against Denver than most people think.  Idk if reggie will be targeted a lot first game back or even be in as much.  That leaves TY and Nicks.  TY running fly downfield will pull a safety and Nicks' size and skill will be an advantage over any CB they put on him i think. 

Thank you all for the thoughts

I'm going with Nicks!! Go Colts!!!

:colts:

A wise choice TK24. Gotta roll with Nicks because he's driven to prove himself again as an elite WR & he's a massive QB target with thick hands who can sill complete a less than perfectly thrown ball in the clutch.