Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here!

...I'm sad.

It has been a great day for me.

League 1: Matt Ryan, OBJ, Mike Evans, Randall Cobb, CJ Anderson, Randall Cobb, Antonio Gates, Dan Carpenter, Panthers' D - 68 pt. lead with C.J.Anderson to go vs my opponent who has Marshawn Lynch, Emmanuel Sanders and Connor Barth to go. I think I will pull through.

League 2: Matt Ryan, OBJ, Dez Bryant, Eddie Lacy, Arian Foster, CJ Anderson, Travis Kelce, Matt Bryant and Bills' D - 60 pt. lead with C.J.Anderson to go vs my opponent who just has Seahawks' D to go (this one is over)

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a great day for me.

League 1: Matt Ryan, OBJ, Mike Evans, Randall Cobb, CJ Anderson, Randall Cobb, Antonio Gates, Dan Carpenter, Panthers' D - 68 pt. lead with C.J.Anderson to go vs my opponent who has Marshawn Lynch, Emmanuel Sanders and Connor Barth to go. I think I will pull through.

League 2: Matt Ryan, OBJ, Dez Bryant, Eddie Lacy, Arian Foster, CJ Anderson, Travis Kelce, Matt Bryant and Bills' D - 60 pt. lead with C.J.Anderson to go vs my opponent who just has Seahawks' D to go (this one is over)

And now lynch had a hurt tummy. Him not paying with no warning just screwed me over. I'll be in a big hole if he doesn't play.

And now lynch had a hurt tummy. Him not paying with no warning just screwed me over. I'll be in a big hole if he doesn't play.

I sure hope you played Lynch last night.

I've got a 41.15 lead heading into tonight with C.J. Anderson left to play vs my opponent with Jeremy Hill. Barring something dramatic, I do believe I will win the season.

I appreciate everyone's opinions throughout the season! Many thanks!

I sure hope you played Lynch last night.

I've got a 41.15 lead heading into tonight with C.J. Anderson left to play vs my opponent with Jeremy Hill. Barring something dramatic, I do believe I will win the season.

I appreciate everyone's opinions throughout the season! Many thanks!

Ya i did. I'm fortunate my wife made some poor choices. Benched romo for Stafford, benched gore for Jackson or colston (rb/flex). And played Vikings D over Steelers and packers.

I'm up 117 to 111 with her having the Bengals kicker in. She could have have like 152.

Ya i did. I'm fortunate my wife made some poor choices. Benched romo for Stafford, benched gore for Jackson or colston (rb/flex). And played Vikings D over Steelers and packers.

I'm up 117 to 111 with her having the Bengals kicker in. She could have have like 152.

Hopefully you don't pay for beating her in other ways!

I also played the Vikings D over the Steelers and I played K. Stills over Toby Gerhart. The guy I was playing played Big Ben over Romo. Good for me!

Next week I've for another tough qb choice.

Brady vs Buf (scored 30 last time)

Or

Newton @Atl (scored 18 last time)

Just by previous games you think this would be easy, but the bills are on fire defense wise.

Also on defense.

Panthers @Atl

Colts @tenn

Broncos vs Oak

This one looks to be a decision between broncos or Colts. Tennessee is inept at offense but so is oakland. Denver is having a great game against cinci and scored 13 vs then last time. Colts scored 14 last time but they are looking shaky right now.

QBs available:

Smith vs SD

Flacco vs cle

Rivers @KC

Sanchez @NYG

Defenses available:

Bears @Min

Chargers @KC

Cowboys @Was

Giants vs Phi

Falcons vs Car

Have J. stewart in flex and is @Atl next week. Matt asiata is avaliable @chi.

Next week I've for another tough qb choice.

Brady vs Buf (scored 30 last time)

Or

Newton @Atl (scored 18 last time)

Just by previous games you think this would be easy, but the bills are on fire defense wise.

Also on defense.

Panthers @Atl

Colts @tenn

Broncos vs Oak

This one looks to be a decision between broncos or Colts. Tennessee is inept at offense but so is oakland. Denver is having a great game against cinci and scored 13 vs then last time. Colts scored 14 last time but they are looking shaky right now.

QBs available:

Smith vs SD

Flacco vs cle

Rivers @KC

Sanchez @NYG

Defenses available:

Bears @Min

Chargers @KC

Cowboys @Was

Giants vs Phi

Falcons vs Car

Have J. stewart in flex and is @Atl next week. Matt asiata is avaliable @chi.

Trust me, Titans are terrible and Colts' D at home generate more FF points against bad teams.

What kind of league is this where Rivers is available? Hands down, Philip Rivers with his rushing attack banged up in a must win game. Bills' run D has gotten worse over the last 3 games and Brady will just be handing off more in this game.

Trust me, Titans are terrible and Colts' D at home generate more FF points against bad teams.

What kind of league is this where Rivers is available? Hands down, Philip Rivers with his rushing attack banged up in a must win game. Bills' run D has gotten worse over the last 3 games and Brady will just be handing off more in this game.

Colts are at Tennessee. And I guess someone dropped rivers for Manziel lol. I probably won't be able to get him.

Colts are at Tennessee. And I guess someone dropped rivers for Manziel lol. I probably won't be able to get him.

I'd still favor the Colts' D because they want to finish on a high note. Charlie Whitehurst was hit and miss vs the Jags as the game went on. He is streaky and we play well vs streaky QBs like Fitzpatrick, Locker etc.

I'd pick up Asiata too, if I did not say that before.

I'd still favor the Colts' D because they want to finish on a high note. Charlie Whitehurst was hit and miss vs the Jags as the game went on. He is streaky and we play well vs streaky QBs like Fitzpatrick, Locker etc.

I'd pick up Asiata too, if I did not say that before.

I already and trying but I have lynch, Charles, and stewart right now with no receiver that would suit being flex.

I already and trying but I have lynch, Charles, and stewart right now with no receiver that would suit being flex.

What WRs are on waivers? Eddie Royal is a good play because he gets yards underneath and TD catches too. Especially if Keenan Allen cannot go, he is a good pickup vs the Chiefs, IMO.

What WRs are on waivers? Eddie Royal is a good play because he gets yards underneath and TD catches too. Especially if Keenan Allen cannot go, he is a good pickup vs the Chiefs, IMO.

He's available. My WR's are dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Andrew hawkins, and Martavis Bryant. Royal is available, so is k. Wright, James jones, and Reuben Randle.

He's available. My WR's are dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Andrew hawkins, and Martavis Bryant. Royal is available, so is k. Wright, James jones, and Reuben Randle.

Dez and Julio are no brainers. I think you have 3 RBs that take care of your FLEX too, right? That makes Royal not necessary? Or are we talking 2 different leagues?

Dez and Julio are no brainers. I think you have 3 RBs that take care of your FLEX too, right? That makes Royal not necessary? Or are we talking 2 different leagues?

Lineup just in one league:

QB: P. Rivers, Tom Brady, Cam Newton

RB: J. Charles, M. Lynch M. Asiata, J. Stewart

WR: D. Bryant, J. Jones, M. Bryant, E. Royal, Andrew Hawkins.

TE: T. Kelce

Flex: ???

D/ST: Broncos, Colts,

K. AV

Lineup just in one league:

QB: P. Rivers, Tom Brady, Cam Newton

RB: J. Charles, M. Lynch M. Asiata, J. Stewart

WR: D. Bryant, J. Jones, M. Bryant, E. Royal, Andrew Hawkins.

TE: T. Kelce

Flex: ???

D/ST: Broncos, Colts,

K. AV

Stewart for Flex. Is Zach Ertz or Jason Witten available for TE? I'd play them for matchups over Kelce, to be honest. SD does not give much to TEs

Soooo I have no idea if I should start Andrew luck or Ty Hilton? Im in the championship ship game and all of the rest of my players look good (although im not sure who too pull out of wr Alshon jeffery, odell Beckham or Emanuel sanders) I have no other qb since mine was foles so should I stick it out with luck or scramble for someone?

Soooo I have no idea if I should start Andrew luck or Ty Hilton? Im in the championship ship game and all of the rest of my players look good (although im not sure who too pull out of wr Alshon jeffery, odell Beckham or Emanuel sanders) I have no other qb since mine was foles so should I stick it out with luck or scramble for someone?

Don't worry about luck. Stick with those 3 not ty. Coming off a hamstring injury we don't know how well he will do.

Stewart for Flex. Is Zach Ertz or Jason Witten available for TE? I'd play them for matchups over Kelce, to be honest. SD does not give much to TEs

Cook, M. Rivera, C. Clay, and Rudolph are the best available.

Maybe Fleener after that horrid appearance allen put out there

Rivera @den looks to be a very good option.

Cook @sea not so much.

Rudolph vs chi is tempting

clay vs nyj us a middle of the pack it if these.

Rivera @den looks to be a very good option.

Cook @sea not so much.

Rudolph vs chi is tempting

clay vs nyj us a middle of the pack it if these.

I'd go with Rivera at Denver or Clay vs NYJ because Rudolph is way too TD dependent. He will give you 10 yards and a TD to salvage games but most games, it will be 20 yards and nothing more. Clay will give you 50 yards against a bad Jets' D generous to TEs but have the possible ceiling of a TD too, same with Rivera at Denver.

I'm in a huge dilemma right now with Alex Smith being out now. My QB2 choice is very slim pickings. Do I go with Chase Daniel vs. Chargers, or Charlie Whitehurst against us? These are the best options on the wire right now.

Charlie Whitehurst. We might play our #3 and #4 CBs if the game is in the bag and he will get garbage time TDs against us more likely than Chase Daniels, I feel.

I'd go with Rivera at Denver or Clay vs NYJ because Rudolph is way too TD dependent. He will give you 10 yards and a TD to salvage games but most games, it will be 20 yards and nothing more. Clay will give you 50 yards against a bad Jets' D generous to TEs but have the possible ceiling of a TD too, same with Rivera at Denver.

I'm running AV for my kicker vs tenn, but bullock is available against the jags.

Charlie Whitehurst. We might play our #3 and #4 CBs if the game is in the bag and he will get garbage time TDs against us more likely than Chase Daniels, I feel.

I'm leaning that way as well also given that the KC o-line wasn't protecting Alex Smith very well recently. Thanks for your input Chad!

Rivers Or Newton

J. Stewart or M. Asiata.

Asiata has a great match up against the Bears.

Better matchup is Atlanta plus Cam Newton's rushing yards makes up for volume of passing attempts for Rivers which might be 40 plus to Cam Newton's 25 plus but Cam rushing for about 50 yards is equivalent to 125 extra yards thrown by the QB.

Bears are easier to pass on than to run on. But Stewart is a volume yardage guy but his TDs will be poached by Newton, I feel. Hence, go with Asiata.

Newton and Asiata would be my choice, good luck!!! :)

Better matchup is Atlanta plus Cam Newton's rushing yards makes up for volume of passing attempts for Rivers which might be 40 plus to Cam Newton's 25 plus but Cam rushing for about 50 yards is equivalent to 125 extra yards thrown by the QB.

Bears are easier to pass on than to run on. But Stewart is a volume yardage guy but his TDs will be poached by Newton, I feel. Hence, go with Asiata.

Ya the bears have allowed over 20 points to RB's since week 12. This is also a ppr league.

Lol so gronk is out. That means my wife is hurting for TE. So what did I do? Picked up the remaining best TE'S available that I could. Offered to trade kelce, she offered gore. If it could go through in time, better play than asiata?

Travis kelce....

Rivera just cost me the championship. And seeing Fleener and kelce on my bench with 22 and 21 a piece really burns me up.