Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami Wins Against Vs. Buffalo

ReMeDy

The Dolphins attaining the 1st overall pick seems like an after-thought. They demolished the Bills, 35-8. Matt Moore went 14/20 with 3 TD's. This is now the Dolphins 3rd win in a row, bringing them up to 3-7. In some ways, it's not surprising - many of the Dolphins losses were close games, notably a 16-17 loss against Cleveland, a 15-18 loss against Denver, and a 17-20 loss against New York.

This means we can now win a game, avoid 0-16, and still sit comfortably with the 1st overall pick. If management was having us lose games on purpose, then there's no excuses now. Those excuses end with Carolina. Come on Caldwell, show us why you deserve the coaching job.

Not sure we can avoid 0-16 at this point. Carolina has a bad record but I don't think we can stop Cam Newton and at one point they were blowing out the Lions. The only teams now that are in reach of the #1 overall pick are the Vikings and Rams and neither of them are in the hunt for a QB, so Luck is ours.

And the Dolphins will be a very good team once they get a franchise QB and a few more pieces. But then again we've been saying that for years now.

Was that ever actually used as an excuse? If they were ever intentionally losing games, then I have much bigger issues with this team than their record.

No we're not tanking games we're just an awful team with coaches that don't know how to put the team in the best position to win.

Was that ever actually used as an excuse? If they were ever intentionally losing games, then I have much bigger issues with this team than their record.

I know for a fact many fans wanted us to lose intentionally so we could get an unproven rookie...at a position we already have filled..

Strange logic but we're 0-10 and we're not use dto it