Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Logan Mankins traded to Tampa Bay

Colts_Fan12

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We both will see your OL during the regular season. They are not going anywhere.

What are you basing this on exactly? You realize that Mankins has missed games the last two season and the Oline chugged along? And of course the biggest factor is Brady getting rid of the ball quicker which will happen this year given the improved receiver corp.

What are you basing this on exactly? You realize that Mankins has missed games the last two season and the Oline chugged along? And of course the biggest factor is Brady getting rid of the ball quicker which will happen this year given the improved receiver corp.

Few games vs the entire season?. Like I said, we will see.

This third leg of unholy trinity has arrived and just spits garbage outside topic, not even worth it :thmup: .

Says the guy who used JABAR GAFFNEY as an argument for a WR in his prime.

Yeah, your illogical arguments continue.

Oh, wait, did you hear that? It was Chad Johnson twiddling his thumbs after his fruitless season with the Pats.

I can't wait to see the OL crumble this year

Yeah, people have waited for that for years.

How has that worked out?

I find it amusing how you ignore the fact that Mankins led his team in sacks allowed.

9 sacks in his last 6 regular season games.

Then a turnstile in the playoffs .

But you keep imagining things. It's vastly amusing.

Well the good news is your OL just got a lot worse.

Realty ? So the Patriots give up a guy who gave up 11 sacks last year, plus more in the playoffs .

Based on that, you better hope that his replacement truly is horrible, because Mankins' pass protection was bad last year.

Says the guy who used JABAR GAFFNEY as an argument for a WR in his prime.

Yeah, your illogical arguments continue.

Oh, wait, did you hear that? It was Chad Johnson twiddling his thumbs after his fruitless season with the Pats.

I gave the stats. You cant read and just make garbage statements with tonnes of childish sarcasm.

This is not a smack forum. Keep going though.

Realty ? So the Patriots give up a guy who gave up 11 sacks last year, plus more in the playoffs .

Based on that, you better hope that his replacement truly is horrible, because Mankins' pass protection was bad last year.

Ok, we will see this year how the OL performs.

Tell me, the year CJ joined the Patriots, what # WR was he?

And what # WR was he the year before?

Why does it matter?. You keep referring to the order.

CJ was hired to be a premium receiver ( 10000 yards before he came to Patriots ). He is not some rookie.

Serious question .

Why do you keep ignoring Mankins' 11 sacks?

Even if it is true, just the sack number doesn't define what Mankins brings to the table. He is a great run blocker, his locker room leadership, his presence. The guy has intangibles.

Its ok, it appears you think its the best decision. I think it is too as an opposing fan.

This third leg of unholy trinity has arrived and just spits garbage outside topic, not even worth it  :thmup: .

I don't know if that play on words was intentional or not...

I'm guessing it wasn't. I wonder if bans are handed out for unintentionally calling someone a "richard."  :clap:

Good Morning

In all honesty, i have no clue what you are talking about  :hello:

And a good morning to you as well, Mr. Bond. 

I saw you were playing off the "Three Heads of the Unholy Trinity" joke, with your own twist, substituting "leg" for "head." A third leg is slang for, well... it's a family-friendly site, so I can't really draw a diagram.  ;)

And a good morning to you as well, Mr. Bond. 

I saw you were playing off the "Three Heads of the Unholy Trinity" joke, with your own twist, substituting "leg" for "head." A third leg is slang for, well... it's a family-friendly site, so I can't really draw a diagram.  ;)

Ah, seriously didnt think that way or implied it, trust me :).

I copied the line from Quizboy and thought it was funny. Guess i didnt copy it too well.