Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

THE SKY IS FALLING!

xXBOXADDICTx

Just because people voice legitimate concerns does not necessarily mean they think the sky is falling.

While some definitely tend to go to the extreme in their negativity, there are also many with blinders on...because even though this is just preseason I find it difficult to believe that someone would argue there are not several areas of concern on the team. Many of which were exposed vs the Saints.

Just because people voice legitimate concerns does not necessarily mean they think the sky is falling.

While some definitely tend to go to the extreme in their negativity, there are also many with blinders on...because even though this is just preseason I find it difficult to believe that someone would argue there are not several areas of concern on the team. Many of which were exposed vs the Saints.

there is nothing wrong with pointing out legitimate concerns. However it's the level of extreme people go to with it that makes people not take it seriously.

I think most would agree clearly the Colts did not play well tonight and there are things that need to be worked on. However, the people acting like the season is over because of one pre-season game makes it hard to take their concerns seriously. Pre-season games, even the third one, are glorified practices. You can only take so much from them and you have to be very careful not to get too excited or down about them.

I do think its fair to be concerned about the o-line, especially when it comes to run blocking, but most people were going to be concerned about that regardless of pre-season. Honestly I think the starting D has looked really good outside of tonight but again it's only pre-season. As for Luck I think he had an off night. It happens. People calling him overrated and acting like he's the problem on offense because of tonight are those that I put in the category of being too extreme.

People get worked up because our starters, Luck included, played terrible. Those are the guys that will be playing week 1. I'm just going to chalk this up as a bad night. Every team has one of those, or more.

Like Jacksonville about every game? haha

The sky's falling???!!!

:Nuke:

:panic: :panic:

Run for your lives!!!!

:runforhills:

meh I lived through the sky falling once in 2011. Kerry Collins is doing games for the Titans and Curtis Painter has apparently teaching Eli Manning everything he knows about being a NFL QB and Jim Caldwell took Dan Orlovsky with him to Detroit. We are good.

Why do people get so worked up over preseason games?

I think we go 12-4, win the division, and make a good run in the playoffs.

Just my $.02

Because sports is about getting 'worked up'

and because the pre-season game is what 'just happened'

In every aspect of life (including sports) we overrate what 'just happened'

Why do people get so worked up over preseason games?

I think we go 12-4, win the division, and make a good run in the playoffs.

Just my $.02

It was a pretty terrible performance but one thing to remember is the Colts usually suck in the preseason as it is.... That being said, I still think the Saints would probably knock the snot out of the Colts, they are contenders. Colts will have their work cut out for them game 1 @ Denver. Not putting any $ on that one. I still think the Colts once all said and done this year can make a run in the playoffs....