Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Orleans @ Indianapolis (8-23-14)

oldunclemark

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts lines are just getting blown up on both sides of the ball....Saints quarterbacks have all day to throw and Luck has guys all over him and the Colts can't run the ball. Gotta win in the trenches.....and as I type this the Colts have first and goal at the one foot line and can't get it in. :facepalm:

We don't look any different. The defense looks exactly the same-- underwhelming. And it always looks like our offense is on the edge of being awful. And when Luck doesn't play well, we are awful. 

It all starts with the O-line and D-line. We are well below average in both regards, despite Grigson's efforts.

True..maybe the backups will b e better

Even if they are and pull out this game, it's already a loss in my mind because of what happened to our starters. Just like last week was a win to me against the Giants even though our backups blew it because our first team so thoroughly dominated theirs.

Even if they are and pull out this game, it's already a loss in my mind because of what happened to our starters. Just like last week was a win to me against the Giants even though our backups blew it because our first team so thoroughly dominated theirs.

Not after what happened to the 2nd string last week....remember?

We are playing a good team tonight and getting exposed. Colts got a reality check ...hopefully the coaches get them in gear before we go into Mile High. No one will be expecting us to win that game after watching us tonight.

I do not think many people thought we were going to win that game before tonight.