Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Saints Preseason Game Night Thread

Ok I'll say something positive about G Whalen. He is Mr reliable. Fights to prevent a pick and then makes the catch in third and long.

Two great plays in this Colts drive lead by Harnish, first the long gain, by Herron, then the big pass play from Harnish to Josh Lenz!  Colts are back in the game!  :td:  Colts are still down 17-20 though.

Wish  Harnish  went through on fourth down before the end of the first half, though. Otherwise the Colts lead now 24-20.

GO COLTS!!!!!  :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :1colts:  :cheer:  :D

Final score Saints 24, Colts 13. Just a preseason game to see how the first through third string units of how the offense, defense, and special teams of both the Colts and Saints react during the course of the game.  Indianapolis  has  one more shot to win their first preseason game of the year as the Colts travel southeast down Interstate 74 to play their annual preseason game with the Cincinnati Bengals, at Paul Brown Stadium. Colts would already have their roster down to 75 players, and after the Bengals game finalize their 53-man roster for the upcoming regular season by this time next Saturday Night, plus their practice squad.

See you here back on the game night thread, and GO COLTS!!!  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There is a Colts.com article on Tom Rathman.  They focus on his many injuries and surgeries and how they affect him today and yet he doesn’t want to quit football as a part of his life.  Apparently Lucks issues messed with his mind and not just his body. I’ve always thought there is a certain mentality you need to be an NFL lifer ala Ronnie Lott cutting off part of his his finger. 
    • Same here.... he retired for valid enough reasons IMO.... but if he has 2nd thoughts and wants to play again I prefer we trade his rights.   How long do we reserve his rights by the way?
    • I am convinced Luck will never play again. I'm disappointed, but I've made my peace with that.   I assume he retired for good reason, and while he technically "quit," I think it's harsh to call him a quitter, as if he's less of a person.    I also don't think I'd ever be able to trust him or commit to him again, if it were up to me. 
    • You didn't specify 2009. And I also follow every ND opponent's (especially Stanford, USC, and scUM) recruiting and seasons very close.   In 2009 he did have Gerhart, Taylor, and Gaffney at RB, Fleener and Ertz (RS) at TE, and Whalen, Owusu, and Baldwin at WR. They certainly were not void of talent. Stanford's recruiting got way better after Harbaugh got there in 2007 but yes, it did take a few years to settle in. If you feel better using 2010 vs TL's 2019, that's fine. The numbers are already close, and TL should have as good or better after his next two games.    
  • Members

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 5,384

• Bluesmith

Bluesmith 94

• cbear

cbear 819

• J@son

J@son 7,312

• runthepost

runthepost 804

• C0LT5