Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Saints Preseason Game Night Thread

Ok I'll say something positive about G Whalen. He is Mr reliable. Fights to prevent a pick and then makes the catch in third and long.

Two great plays in this Colts drive lead by Harnish, first the long gain, by Herron, then the big pass play from Harnish to Josh Lenz!  Colts are back in the game!  :td:  Colts are still down 17-20 though.

Wish  Harnish  went through on fourth down before the end of the first half, though. Otherwise the Colts lead now 24-20.

GO COLTS!!!!!  :cheer:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :1colts:  :cheer:  :D

Final score Saints 24, Colts 13. Just a preseason game to see how the first through third string units of how the offense, defense, and special teams of both the Colts and Saints react during the course of the game.  Indianapolis  has  one more shot to win their first preseason game of the year as the Colts travel southeast down Interstate 74 to play their annual preseason game with the Cincinnati Bengals, at Paul Brown Stadium. Colts would already have their roster down to 75 players, and after the Bengals game finalize their 53-man roster for the upcoming regular season by this time next Saturday Night, plus their practice squad.

See you here back on the game night thread, and GO COLTS!!!  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :blueshoe:  :coltslogo:

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Could anything be more stressful than the last time we played them ?  I think they could have scored in the 70's if they so desired.  
    • Wide Receivers    1a. Robby Anderson (26) - Alternative if Ballard can't land Cooper. His touchdown production is a little down this year but I love the way this guy plays. I can see him getting a similar deal that Tyrell Williams got from the Raiders.    1b. Nelson Algholor (26) - Again, another alternative if Ballard can't land either Cooper or Anderson. He has worn out his welcome in Philly and I don't think they'll bring him back.  I don't know if its Wentz, Pederson, or whoever is not getting this guy the ball this season. His best years was when Frank was his offensive coordinator. With Frank, this guy can be close to a 1000 yard receiver.      Defensive Tackles      1a. Chris Jones (25) - Easily the best Defensive Tackle in this free agent class. Ballard has to do everything he can to sign this guy.    1b. Jordan Phillips (27) - The Bills have one of the most underrated defensive units in the NFL. This guy is one of the reasons they're stout up front.      Cornerbacks   1a. Byron Jones (27) - What would it take to get this guy? He's been a solid CB his entire career. Its a long shot though because the Cowboys can't afford to lose him given who else they have at CB. They might be desperate enough to tag him.     
    • Have any of you seen this picture. Iol.     
    • you mean being one of the top defensive players in the league? 
    • He has shown touch. We just don’t see it on a consistent basis. The TD pass to pascal and the two point conversion were beautiful last week. Ir seems he struggles between the 20’s with it.  He had a great TD pass to Campbell early in the year. It’s just inconsistent.
  • Members

• stitches

stitches 6,184

• buccolts

buccolts 3,763

• JFreeman

JFreeman 5

Rookie
    • MPStack

MPStack 2,930

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 19,679