Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Broncos Win It All...

number28

Yep, everyone plays well in an absolute white-out blizzard.

Great comparison.

Bledsoe bailed Brady out? What kind of stupid comment is that?

I'm so glad you are back! We can always count on you to provide input when it gets to the Brady - Manning discussions. Although I don't really know how we got there in a thread about Tebow...

If the bronco's win the superbowl it only proves one thing.... There is no god.

actually it will prove the opposite. It will prove that Tebow's faith in god is so strong that he has holy powers to win games and expecially the SB.

He does not have it to play in the NFL, but his faith is what keeps him winning.

If Broncos win a SB I will go to church every day and completely devote my life to lord Jesus Christ.

actually it will prove the opposite. It will prove that Tebow's faith in god is so strong that he has holy powers to win games and expecially the SB.

He does not have it to play in the NFL, but his faith is what keeps him winning.

If Broncos win a SB I will go to church every day and completely devote my life to lord Jesus Christ.

No it will prove there is no god, because if there was there is no way he would inflict us with the pain that is Tim Tebow's HORRIBLE Bronco's winning a superbowl.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 25, 2011 - Personal Attack
Hidden by Coltssouth, November 25, 2011 - Personal Attack

No it will prove there is no god, because if there was there is no way he would inflict us with the pain that is Tim Tebow's HORRIBLE Bronco's winning a superbowl.

It will prove there is a god when u burn in hel

A little premature MUCH?! Tebow has a long way to go before he deserves any consideration as a "great" QB. Once there's a little more film on him, I anticipate teams figuring out more of how to shut him down. That and a big shot or two that shakes him up - running QBs don't tend to be particularly durable over the long haul.

A team wins the SB as a team - one player, even a great QB can't bring them there all on their own.

If Denver wins the Superbowl I would hope he would do his kneel and prayer thing he does and then looks into the camera and flips off everyone that has been ridding his jock strap the last few years. Man, I dont think I have heard so many anylists bash someone as much as this dude has been bashed. I mean the Colts fans have bashed Painter alot, but the media really have been kind to him all in all. This dude was a past hiesman trophy winner. He still gets bashed. I am not a Tebow fan. I dont think he will be a great NFL QB. But, come one. When Vick come out of College as a running QB he was considered an "athletic" QB that could run away from defenses and make them confused on the field. Tebow doesnt just run away, he runs through some defenses. U have to give him some props. OH and just to make this clear. They wont win the SB.