Browns

1.)Patriots

2.)Ravens

3.)Chargers

4.)Colts

5.)Broncos

6.)Bengals

...with one exception

Which one Uncle??? Cinny has no NBA team.

I think you have the AFC North all wrong if you flipped it you'd be closer IMO. Jags are better than the Texans. Bill O'Brien and Romeo should have that team back in the top 10 so they can grab a QB this time around. They land Mariota this year oh boy

AFC South

1. Colts

2. Texans

3. Jaguars

4. Titans

AFC East

1. Patriots

2. Dolphins

3. Jets

4. Bills

AFC West

1. Broncos

2. Chargers

3. Chiefs

4. Raiders

AFC North

1. Ravens

2. Browns

3. Bengals

4. Steelers

1. Broncos

2. Colts

3. Patriots

4. Ravens

5. Texans

6. Browns

I like the steelers to bounce back.

1. Broncos

2. Patriots

3. Colts

4. Steelers

5. Chargers

7. Ravens/Cincinnati

AFC South

1. Colts } the NFC North

2. Texans } of the AFC,

3. Jaguars } only the 1st

4. Titans } team is actually good. Really the last 3 is whoever accidently wins 7 or 8 games first to last.

AFC East

1. Patriots } same...only

2. Jets } people don't

3. Bills } pretend

4. Dolohins } different and of course the Pats remain decent

AFC West

1. Broncos

2. Chargers

3. Chiefs

4. Raiders

AFC North

1. Bengals

2. Ravens

3. Browns

4. Steelers

1. Patriots

2. Broncos

3. Colts

4. Bengals

5. Ravens

6. Chargers

The Browns could shake things up if Johnny Football is good, or even if he isn't good and has some type of Tebow year. The Texans could also shake things up or spoil some things for teams at the and if Case Keenum goes off. I'm still an EJ Manuel fan too. Maybe the Bills will win a few games. I'm actually a Seminole fan who thinks he's better than Jameis Winston. We only lost in 2012 because our coach is an *.

Which one Uncle??? Cinny has no NBA team.

I think you have the AFC North all wrong if you flipped it you'd be closer IMO. Jags are better than the Texans. Bill O'Brien and Romeo should have that team back in the top 10 so they can grab a QB this time around. They land Mariota this year oh boy

Jacksonville is not better than Houston...not on defense

Guest nflfan014

Edit:

1.)Patriots

2.)Colts

3.)Chargers

4.)Ravens

5.)Broncos

6.)Bengals

Ravens will win the division but they'll beat up on each other.

Jacksonville is not better than Houston...not on defense

Did I say I thought the Jags D was better than the Texans? I said the I think the Jags are a better team. I think some folks are sleeping on what is going on in Jacksonville. IMO

There are 3 phase to the game. The Texans were like 26th in scoring D last year giving up 26.8 a game. At the end of the day it's about the scoreboard.

The offense has a lot of questions Foster is coming off back surgery Johnson is 33 and doesn't want to be there and Fitz is the QB. It is my opinion as simple as that. WE will see when the season starts

Did I say I thought the Jags D was better than the Texans? I said the I think the Jags are a better team. I think some folks are sleeping on what is going on in Jacksonville. IMO

There are 3 phase to the game. The Texans were like 26th in scoring D last year giving up 26.8 a game. At the end of the day it's about the scoreboard.

The offense has a lot of questions Foster is coming off back surgery Johnson is 33 and doesn't want to be there and Fitz is the QB. It is my opinion as simple as that. WE will see when the season starts

We all know that their D alone will help them win several games. Clowney is playing a lot better than I expected so far.

We all know that their D alone will help them win several games. Clowney is playing a lot better than I expected so far.

It is preseason weren't they supposed to have this great D last year too? I guess that is why they play the games.

I believe the Colts have the inside path to the #1 seed. With the AFC South (5 or 6 wins) + W's vs- Balt/ Cin/NYG/ DC/ Clev/ Dallas give us 11-12 wins.

if we can split DEN/NEP games then we can hopefully get a tie breaker settled.

lmao i love the screen name

Just stop saying it

I am sure you were saying the same thing last year too. I have no trouble stepping up and admitting if I am wrong. Foster off back surgery Fitz is the QB and the Jags are underrated because they didn't draft the Clown. They are a better football team than the Texans. Better coaching and better quarterback.... Fitz.

I am sure you were saying the same thing last year too. I have no trouble stepping up and admitting if I am wrong. Foster off back surgery Fitz is the QB and the Jags are underrated because they didn't draft the Clown. They are a better football team than the Texans. Better coaching and better quarterback.... Fitz.

Jacksonville will not finish ahead of Houston...

Jacksonville is not BETTER or lower rated because they didn't draft Clowney..

A tip?. You cant rely on last year. It lies to you/

AFC South

1. Colts

2. Texans [Titans]

3. Jaguars [Texans]

4. Titans [Jags]

AFC East

1. Patriots

2. Dolphins

3. Jets [bills]

4. Bills [Jets]

AFC West

1. Broncos

2. Chargers

3. Chiefs

4. Raiders

AFC North

1. Ravens [bengals]

2. Browns [Ravens]

3. Bengals [steelers]

4. Steelers [browns]

1. Broncos

2. Colts [Pats]

3. Patriots [Colts]

4. Ravens [bengals]

5. Texans [Ravens]

6. Browns [Chargers]

AFC South

1. Texans

2. Colts

3. Jaguars

4. Titans

AFC East

1. Patriots

2. Bills

3. Jets

4. Dolphins

AFC West

1. Chiefs

2. Chargers

3. Broncos

4. Raiders

AFC North

1. Bengals

2. Browns

3. Ravens

4. Steelers

Do you apply any method behind your selection or its pure lottery?.

I would understand if Chargers win the AFC West but Chiefs?.

AFC South

1. Texans

2. Colts

3. Jaguars

4. Titans

AFC East

1. Patriots

2. Bills

3. Jets

4. Dolphins

AFC West

1. Chiefs

2. Chargers

3. Broncos

4. Raiders

AFC North

1. Bengals

2. Browns

3. Ravens

4. Steelers

What is this I don't even

Jacksonville will not finish ahead of Houston...

Jacksonville is not BETTER or lower rated because they didn't draft Clowney..

A tip?. You cant rely on last year. It lies to you/

A tip for you look at the QB situation for each team then look at the coach's advantage Jacksonville they are building something down there

Texans are spinning their wheels with Fitz at QB O'Brien as a coach with Romeo running that D funny stuff.. Texan's offensive threat is coming off back surgery not ideal for a RB their best WR doesn't want to be there. They get off to a bad start wheels come off again. I wouldn't stand near the tracks when that train goes by.

We will see

A tip for you look at the QB situation for each team then look at the coach's advantage Jacksonville they are building something down there

Texans are spinning their wheels with Fitz at QB O'Brien as a coach with Romeo running that D funny stuff.. Texan's offensive threat is coming off back surgery not ideal for a RB their best WR doesn't want to be there. They get off to a bad start wheels come off again. I wouldn't stand near the tracks when that train goes by.

We will see

On the other hand, if they meet your favorite team when all of that is working, that train will run right over you.

On the other hand, if they meet your favorite team when all of that is working, that train will run right over you.

Yes I agree on any given Sunday but over the long haul I am betting against Bill O'Brien being the guy to fix that problem. They are starting with problems and expectations everyone is looking past what's happening in Jacksonville. They are building a team and the Texans are ready for an overhaul in my opinion.

That is why they play the games.

Yes I agree on any given Sunday but over the long haul I am betting against Bill O'Brien being the guy to fix that problem. They are starting with problems and expectations everyone is looking past what's happening in Jacksonville. They are building a team and the Texans are ready for an overhaul in my opinion.

That is why they play the games.

I think Houston tops Jacksonville at just about every position but QB.