Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

boy do i know that feeling living in VA and working all the time thank god for preseason live online thing. Personally i hope they both

make the roster but i always have my more favorite players on the roster. Brandon McKinney just happens to be one.

I also really like Kelvin Sheppard but that's a sentiment many dont share. I guess with Brandon i just like the

comeback from the ACL and hope he gets a spot but i understand we're crowded (with talent) at the D-Line and NT in particular.

tell me about this preseason on line live thing I am guessing nfl.com? You can watch archive games? I am checking now,,,pointers please

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me about this preseason on line live thing I am guessing nfl.com? You can watch archive games? I am checking now,,,pointers please

Yeah, NFL.com. You can watch every preseason game there. It's $20. You can watch any game live, also, but the preseason is pretty much over now, so...

The regular season packages have varying prices. You can watch one team, or every team, or every team with perks. Up to $70, but the games aren't live. Includes previous season archives. 

Yeah, NFL.com. You can watch every preseason game there. It's $20. You can watch any game live, also, but the preseason is pretty much over now, so...

The regular season packages have varying prices. You can watch one team, or every team, or every team with perks. Up to $70, but the games aren't live. Includes previous season archives. 

its awesome to have for the regular season here in VA where i get to see maybe 3 colts games a year,love it.

The games aren't live? I paid the $20 to see what is happening.  I just went back to track Trent's game bc it seemed better than his stats. They said Newsome started at ILB when it was Sheppard.

2 carries out of shotgun 1 from pistol for 19 yards.

Then 2WR set pulling left guard  o yards and 3WR set LG pull Thorton knocked 5 yards off the ball some how he got back to the line of scrimmage. Then he was tackled as he got the ball minus 3 yards.

Pep did the same thing to Bradshaw twice once at the goallne pulling the LG nothing maybe a loss of 1.

If it takes this bonehead 10 games  to learn that Mewhort can't make that pull I am going to lose my marbles. I know it was one of his favorite plays at Stanford. I think Pagano needs to pull him aside and let him know he is in Indy and our LG is really our future RT stop trying to pull him. When we block it straight up Trent is getting positive yards.

It isn't Mewhort fault he isn't a LG is not use to pulling Pep needs to get that through his thick head.

Watching Thorton get knocked off the line back into Trent wasn't encouraging. I would settle for never seeing him try to pull Mewhort again. He can't make that block. He couldn't in the Jets game couidn't  last night.

I am going to watch the D more closely now it is hard to tell what they are thinking at DB Johnny Adams was with the 1's. D Jack didn't have a great game but man they put him in some tough spots in coverage.

The games aren't live? I paid the $20 to see what is happening.  I just went back to track Trent's game bc it seemed better than his stats. They said Newsome started at ILB when it was Sheppard.

2 carries out of shotgun 1 from pistol for 19 yards.

Then 2WR set pulling left guard  o yards and 3WR set LG pull Thorton knocked 5 yards off the ball some how he got back to the line of scrimmage. Then he was tackled as he got the ball minus 3 yards.

Pep did the same thing to Bradshaw twice once at the goallne pulling the LG nothing maybe a loss of 1.

If it takes this bonehead 10 games  to learn that Mewhort can't make that pull I am going to lose my marbles. I know it was one of his favorite plays at Stanford. I think Pagano needs to pull him aside and let him know he is in Indy and our LG is really our future RT stop trying to pull him. When we block it straight up Trent is getting positive yards.

It isn't Mewhort fault he isn't a LG is not use to pulling Pep needs to get that through his thick head.

Watching Thorton get knocked off the line back into Trent wasn't encouraging. I would settle for never seeing him try to pull Mewhort again. He can't make that block. He couldn't in the Jets game couidn't  last night.

Preseason games are live, regular season games are not.

I am going to watch the D more closely now it is hard to tell what they are thinking at DB Johnny Adams was with the 1's. D Jack didn't have a great game but man they put him in some tough spots in coverage.

That was Mike Adams with the 1s.

Preseason games are live, regular season games are not.

That stinks not much reason to buy the regular season package. I do like the preseason package you watch the condensed version you can get through a game pretty quickly I have watched the Saints game twice that's with pausing etc since you posted that.

That stinks not much reason to buy the regular season package. I do like the preseason package you watch the condensed version you can get through a game pretty quickly I have watched the Saints game twice that's with pausing etc since you posted that.

It's about the money. Only the TV stations have the rights to show games live. The regular season package is still a pretty good deal if you're out of the area. Way less than DTV.

That was Mike Adams with the 1s.

It was Johnny Adams number 25 picked him up and body slammed him after a 7 yard gain Your going to have me watch this game for the 3rd time?  Kerr did play mostly at DE I think he is on the team.

It was Johnny Adams number 25 picked him up and body slammed him after a 7 yard gain Your going to have me watch this game for the 3rd time?  Kerr did play mostly at DE I think he is on the team.

My apologizes it was Mike Adams. We really didn't give playing time to a lot of players on D last night. I guess it could be because our offense had the ball for the majority of the second half made  time of possession look more even than the 1's 20 mins to 10 in the first half.

TY had a horrible game dropping balls not getting down in bounds then not even in bounds or ready for the ball in the endzone that may have been the worse game I have seen him play. Glad it was the preseason

It's about the money. Only the TV stations have the rights to show games live. The regular season package is still a pretty good deal if you're out of the area. Way less than DTV.

And if your like me and like to watch it over just to see what happening away from the ball I might check it out. But I will be at the sports bar or watching on line live for the real games.

It's definitely Mike Adams, number #29. (Edit: Sorry, didn't see your update before I posted.)

And yeah, Kerr has played Pendleton's spot, I think, moving around. And he's played really, really well.