Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

I would imagine that their message board is very salty with this performance, preseason or not.

They really are. I checked it out to get some laughs. They're talking about going 0-16 and drafting Mariota.

It is just preseason but feeling better about depth. Oline looking good in pass protection and plenty of starters out tonight.

It is just preseason but feeling better about depth. Oline looking good in pass protection and plenty of starters out tonight.

Agreed

We have an atypical punter. His teammates seem to embrace him as a football player and not just a kicker. 

Gonna be a tough decision between Purifoy and Burley if we keep 5 corners.

I don't see it as being a difficult decision. Special teams isn't an aspect coaches take lightly. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes this is just getting even more sad.. going to Gianna's game 
    • So here’s the timeline of the Love to Colts rumors: -So it was reported (by the guy from the locker on Colts podcast) that someone had asked Ballard before the season started what QBs he liked in the upcoming draft and he specifically said Herbert and Love -He was mocked to us by Draft Network as soon as Luck retired -Ballard was supposed to go to the Utah State and Boise State game (originally it was reported that he was there and this caused a big stir). Accredited but didn’t actually attend -Colts had scouts at other Utah State games -Latest report from Colts media person was that we had scouts at 5-6 Utah State games this past season    So it’s not really leaks, it’s just connecting dots. All pro QB retires and is replaced by a QB who is backup quality at best and only gets a 2 year “prove it” deal. You add in the Scouting rumors and it’s not hard to see how this got out.
    • Your just repeating what I said. I said if it is the right guy.
    • Very sad. His daughter Gianna was on the plane too.
    • It depends on the player.  It depends on what type of value Ballard has placed on him.  If Ballard saw Love as a late 1st, early 2nd, I don't see him then entering into the exact type of QB frenzy he said you need to stay out of.     I'm just telling you what I think Ballard will do.  Myself, I'm not as high on Love, but I would trade up for Herbert.  I'm not sure Ballard would, however.
  • Members

• richard pallo

richard pallo 2,377

• chad72

chad72 10,756

• Dokken

Dokken 3,634

• The Oopty Oop

The Oopty Oop 40

• jvan1973

jvan1973 18,016

• stitches