Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

That Pat kick attempt was my favorite preseason moment ever! Great try!

Oh well that made it fun. They really need to figure out the penalties before the season starts. That was hard to watch.

This penalty junk is rediculous!!! Its a contact sport and its a physical sport!!!! If ya can't handle it then dont play. Nfle games are gonna be 5 hours long because of this non sense.

What part of Evansville do you call home

I went to USI and my Dad played football at the University of Evansville

actually live on the east side. Ive been down here for about 4 years, from toledo, OH

actually live on the east side. Ive been down here for about 4 years, from toledo, OH

Here is a fun fact

Evansville is named for a Princeton resident and was once part of Gibson County

Well, folks, our Indianapolis Colts will next try to win the first preseason game in 2014, as they return back in the gridiron Saturday Night, as Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, and the New Orleans Saints come (marching) in for a nationally televised game for the NFL On CBS.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and coming week.  Until next game, GO COLTS!!!!!  :)   :coltslogo:  :colts:  :coltsfb:  :1colts:  :coltslogo:  :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Something I noticed last week is they used him at WR. Hoyer just flat out missed him. I think Jacoby will have better luck with him. I do think we haven’t used him enough.
    • And post season, if necessary.   "Garrett's indefinite suspension is at a minimum for the remainder of the regular season and postseason. He must meet with the commissioner's office before a decision is made on his reinstatement, and he was fined an additional amount, the NFL said."   "Garrett violated unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct rules, as well as fighting, removing the helmet of an opponent and using the helmet as a weapon," the league said in a statement.    
    • Polian had the following talent using the following picks:   Manning: 1st overall Harrison: 1st (by Tobin) Glenn: 1st (by Tobin) Wayne: 1st James: 1st Addai: 1st Clark: 1st Freeney: 1st Marlin Jackson: 1st Sanders: 2nd Hayden: 2nd.   That's much better talent than the players you mention above, and we only won one SB during all of those years it took to assemble that 1st round talent.   Using that as a comparison, Ballard has a long way to go in terms of how many years it will take, not to mention being set back by having to replace his version of Glenn and Harrison soon. (AC and TY)  
    • I think that was the issue Tannehill was proving to not be a cornerstone, same with Tunsil.  Fitzpatrick may have been. No doubt.  And Miami would feel duped like the Colts did after trading for T. Richardson or signing Corey Simon.
    • Man, I think you gotta give Rudolph something.  He turned that situation into a brawl in the first place.    Deal with Garrett, I think an indefinite is a bit extreme but a 4 game suspension, which IS fair, would be most of the rest of the season so w/e.   But Rudolph was the one who took it there.  Garrett's overreaction shouldn't completely negate Rudolph's consequences.  you can't protect quarterbacks if they're going to do stupid crap like he did then try to hide behind the NFL when angry football players come after them.   What Rudolph did was absolutely cowardly and it absolutely provoked what Garrett did.  I'd give him at least 1 game.
  • Members

• Qwiz

Qwiz 3,726

• 07dleigh

07dleigh 7

• ManningGM

ManningGM 597

• CR91

CR91 9,094

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 5,874

Moderators