Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone Else Feel Bad For Tebow

WSO

Its is what it is......join in.,..

If you cant speak freely on a message board.,.where can you say what you feel??

Well Mark, fact is free speech guarantees aren't always the same in here (or any other private enterprise for that matter) as they are out in the street.

Respectfully, my friend, your additional comments are misguided. They're non-Biblical, and within the context of this discussion must be pointed out since all sorts of eyes are on this & who knows where they are in their hearts. That's all that matters in this. Anyone with questions on the subject, they should ask for and seek answers on their own and not take a brief exchange here as the final word. Yes, I'm qualified to make the statement after many years of study and devotion.....but again, this isn't about me or Mark. Out of respect for the forum, I'll stay within what are hopefully these reasonable limits and not go any further on this.

Well Mark, fact is free speech guarantees aren't always the same in here (or any other private enterprise for that matter) as they are out in the street.

Respectfully, my friend, your additional comments are misguided. They're non-Biblical, and within the context of this discussion must be pointed out since all sorts of eyes are on this & who knows where they are in their hearts. That's all that matters in this. Anyone with questions on the subject, they should ask for and seek answers on their own and not take a brief exchange here as the final word. Yes, I'm qualified to make the statement after many years of study and devotion.....but again, this isn't about me or Mark. Out of respect for the forum, I'll stay within what are hopefully these reasonable limits and not go any further on this.

Great comment, probably the best one in this thread so far, IMO!!!

Out of respect for the forum as well, I'd suggest the mods close this thread before it gets derailed by people who take offense to more and more disagreement, which is bound to happen since this thread has gone off tangent, IMO.

+1

Great comment, probably the best one in this thread so far, IMO!!!

Out of respect for the forum as well, I'd suggest the mods close this thread before it gets derailed by people who take offense to more and more disagreement, which is bound to happen since this thread has gone off tangent, IMO.

+1

Thank you, Chad, and I'll second the motion to close the thread & hope that's agreeable to all concerned including the OP.

hagga...Its not his success or failure that botehrs me..

Its because he Thanks God for his victories..which is wrong....

..he encourages the Tebow stance the selling of jerseys with jesus on the back and his number...

...many who truly believe would have a little problem with that...dont you?

Not saying he does not have the right....But I am saying he's not respecting the Lord the way i would like him too...

That's why i dont feel sorry for him (as the post asks) and I wish he'd seperate his beliefs from something as meaning less (in the overall scheme of things) as football..

Dungy was just as bad,but people wanted to ban me for questioning it.