Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anybody use NFL game rewind?

TheBlueAndWhite

$70.00 a year or 4 payments of 17.99 a month, you can go back a few years and watch every game including playoff games including SB's. you also get what is ALL 22 (Coaches tape otherwise known as) you get an sky view and behind the D and O Line view with that, Cant watch games live on it but games are soon available after each game is played, For me its worth it just for the All 22 alone, If you have a IPAD you can telestrate your own plays , Also you can condense games if you don't want to watch the entire game, Worth the 17.99 if ya can afford it and cant get enough football

Thank you Gavin for the detailed Info! I'll probably bite the bullet and buy it. Sounds pretty nice!.

It's fantastic. After redzone, it's the best sports "invention" ever. It goes back to 2009 so you can relieve past glory days as well as the current ones. There no condensed form for games pre-2012 unfortunately. Also all the superbowls are available too in entirety. I recommend it

I bought it. I decided to get rid of Direct TV this year, and knew I would be making that decision back in January so I bought it at the $20 price. Then it renewed for the full price this month. 

Direct TV has the same 30 minute condensed games.

I like it; however, the video can get choppy at times, but it usually does not last too long, and then levels out. 

The coaches film is pretty cool too. 

The only real issue that I have with it is I do not have enough free time to watch it all.