Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donovan McNabb in NFL broadcasting booth?

chad72

Why don't you just mute the TV?

I've been doing that for years now. I don't even watch games with commentary cause the commercials get on my nerves.

Mute the TV and go find some music to play, it's much more relaxing than BUY BUY BUY in between seeing a close game and hearing commentators talk and those annoying whistles.

Agreed.. Lots of times, Ill watch 2 games at once that way..especially early Sunday....holds your interest better

...The late Sunday afternoon game and game and the Sunday and Monday night games..

....are often like the home shopping channels with a little football mixed in

Agreed.. Lots of times, Ill watch 2 games at once that way..especially early Sunday....holds your interest better

...The late Sunday afternoon game and game and the Sunday and Monday night games..

....are often like the home shopping channels with a little football mixed in

I turn the sound down on the TV for the Colts games and listen to the FM radio broadcast. You might have to buy a device to account for the time delay between TV and radio. Cost about $30 on line. It is great now that the broadcast are on 107.5 FM instead of the old 1070 AM.

Why don't you just mute the TV?

I've been doing that for years now. I don't even watch games with commentary cause the commercials get on my nerves.

Mute the TV and go find some music to play, it's much more relaxing than BUY BUY BUY in between seeing a close game and hearing commentators talk and those annoying whistles.

You sound like a super fun person

I think he'll do a good job.  Should be better than the NFL Network announcers like Mayock.

agreed..I'd take McNabb over Mayock..

Mayock has a lot to offer but on a live game he's annoying, boring and condescending (yes, Mike we know you need downfield blocking on run plays)

He's a studio guy and a draft nik....That's where he's strong