Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts owner Jim Irsay, passed out $100 bills to fans @ training camp?

Bird dog

I don't know about you, but this totality rubs me the wrong way?

I was surprised there was not a topic on this when it happened. That said, it could have been locked or deleted, and I did not see it.

I hear people (media) making a big deal out of this, but I really do not get the problem with it. Irsay was just having fun with it. Peyton used to squirt water from his bottle on kids at camp, and no one said anything negative about that. We all laughed when he did things like that. My belief is that Irsay has given the media a reason not to like him, so they take every thing he says and does as negative. 

There was a long topic on this for some reason in NFL General. Probably there also so fans of the Patriots other teams could say bad things more openly about Irsay too.

Besides, what happens at Colts training camp STAYS at Colts training camp!!!!

People make such a fuss over everything Jim Irsay does. Hey at least he is not Jerry Jones who is recently exposed as giant perv, or Bob Kraft dating a girl who could be his grand daughter less then a year after his wife died........I mean come on. It could get a lot worse/more embarrassing then handing out money to fans and free stuff.

There was a long topic on this for some reason in NFL General. Probably there also so fans of the Patriots other teams could say bad things more openly about Irsay too.

Besides, what happens at Colts training camp STAYS at Colts training camp!!!!

People make such a fuss over everything Jim Irsay does. Hey at least he is not Jerry Jones who is recently exposed as giant perv, or Bob Kraft dating a girl who could be his grand daughter less then a year after his wife died........I mean come on. It could get a lot worse/more embarrassing then handing out money to fans and free stuff.

Ahh. That explains why I did not see it. 

You're cracking me up about Jerry and Bobby. 

Please, tell me with a straight face that had you been at camp, and he handed you a $100 bill......you would have handed it back.

I can truly say the Mr Irsay has a lot of love in him. Most people with money....got it by hoarding it like a freak.

Just keep on being the cool dude you are, Jim. Many of us out there love you.

The fact that he handed it out personally tells me all I need to know about the man. He is awesomely cool.