Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I saw a funny Colts joke today...

bap1331

i saw a funny joke today...

A Steelers fan, a Colts fan, and a Patriots fan are climbing a mountain & arguing about who loves their team the most. The Steelers fan insists that he is the most loyal. "This is for Pittsburgh!" He yells and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Colts fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for Indiana!" & pushes the Patriots fan off the mountain.

lol. Isnt it funny?

i saw a funny joke today...

A Steelers fan, a Colts fan, and a Patriots fan are climbing a mountain & arguing about who loves their team the most. The Steelers fan insists that he is the most loyal. "This is for Pittsburgh!" He yells and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Colts fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for Indiana!" & pushes the Patriots fan off the mountain.

lol. Isnt it funny?

Funny. But when you think about it, the Patriots fan is the only sane one. Steeler is suicidal, Colt is a murderer. Patriot is just stupid for climbing with them.

(Sorry, I'm up early to catch a flight. Last thing I should be doing is Psychoanalyzing jokes on a Colts forum.)

Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin went camping. Laying under the night sky, they looked to the heavens with a great deal of pondering life and it's many mysteries. Andrew interupted the silence by saying "Look at all those stars out there. What do you think it means?"

Robert responded; "Well, I think it shows how insignificant we all are in the greater scheme. Our lives are but a flash in time, time that has no beginning and no end. That we are all pawns to the whims of nature. That the universe is beyond our ability to understand."

Andrew paused, sighed and said "No, Robert. It means someone stole our tent." 

Tom brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Pats flag in the window. “This house is yours for eternity, Tom,” said God. “This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here.”

Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the sidewalk, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a blue and whit sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Colts flag, and in every window hung colts towel.

Tom looked at God and said “God, I’m not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame.”

“So what’s your point Tom?”, God asked.

“Well, why does Peyton get a better house than me?”

God chuckled, and replied “Tom, that’s not Peyton’s house, it’s mine.”

May substitute peyton for andrew if desred

Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin went camping. Laying under the night sky, they looked to the heavens with a great deal of pondering life and it's many mysteries. Andrew interupted the silence by saying "Look at all those stars out there. What do you think it means?"

Robert responded; "Well, I think it shows how insignificant we all are in the greater scheme. Our lives are but a flash in time, time that has no beginning and no end. That we are all pawns to the whims of nature. That the universe is beyond our ability to understand."

Andrew paused, sighed and said "No, Robert. It means someone stole our tent." 

LOL.  Ruksak, I've been following these forums off/on for about 15 years and found this one a good one!  Thank you!

Y'know, they say there are only like five basic jokes for stand-up comedians, just repackaged and delivered differently.  One of my favorites;

Bill Belichick, Kobe Bryant, and Alex Rodriguez are on a plane that is going down, and there's only one parachute.  Who wins?  Answer...(scroll)

Ans: America