Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 Predictions

CR91

nyj vs den- tebow is gonna get killed trying to be a running back vs the jets

car vs det this should be a high scoring game and very fun to watch. im taking the home team, but it could go either way

oak vs min another game that could go either way, but im liking the raiders alittle more then the vikings

dal vs was this will be a joke as the cowboys should dominate on both sides of the ball

buf vs mia upset of the week as the fins make it three in a row

jac vs cle mjd should have a great game

cin vs bal i would take the bengals if they were home

tb vs gb this game will be over by the first quarter

sea vs stl seahawks dont have the 12th man this time

ari vs sf im taking a chance here. skeleton and fitz seem to be forming a good combo and the 49ers pass d isnt good

ten vs atl falcons should bounce back from that stupid decision to go for it on 4th down in OT

sd vs chi rivers vs cutler like the old days i like it. should be a great game, but the chargers are too soft to beat the tough bears

phi vs nyg the eagles are just looking bad. giants should have there way

kc vs ne this game was already gonna be a laugher before cassel got hurt now its just a gonna be a another boring monday night

NYJ vs DEN

CAR vs DET

OAK vs MIN

DAL vs WAS

BUF vs MIA

JAC vs CLE

CIN vs BAL

TB vs GB

SEA vs STL

ARI vs SF

TEN vs ATL

SD vs CHI Upset of the Week

PHI vs NYG Upset of the Week II - I really like how the Giants and Eli Manning are playing, but I think Vick no playing or not being 100% is actually going to help the Eagles because it will FORCE Andy Reid to finally use Shady McCoy more.

KC vs NE

nyj vs den-- Jets in what will be closer then many think.

car vs det - Detroit

oak vs min - Go with the vet QB and Oakland

dal vs was - Washington in an upset

buf vs mia - Dolphins remember they are not that good, Bills in a close one

jac vs. clev - Clev by 3

cin vs bal Have to give not to home team and how ticked they will be after last week loss...Balt.

tb vs GB - GB but not by more then 10

sea vs stl - Seattle in a mild upset

ari vs sf --SF is on a roll,

Ten vs. Atl - titans in an upset as birds still shaken from horrible end to game last week

sd vs. chi - SD by a touchdown

phi vs nyg - Philly finds a way to win in a must win game for them

kc vs ne - NE and you have to wonder if ESPN didn't wish they could flex out it

Eagles @ Giants - Can't pick my team again this season. For the 2nd time in 3 weeks, Eagles embarrass themselves on national TV.

Jets @ Broncos - 2 pass completions won't be enough to beat the Jets.

Jaguars @ Browns - Hard picking a team playing a 2nd straight game on the road, but the Browns are just bad.

Bills @ Dolphins - Bills need to get back on track. Will be a tough game for sure.

Panthers @ Lions - I like the Lions to bounce back at home.

Bucs @ Packers - No reason to pick against the Pack, especially at home.

Bengals @ Ravens - Both need a bounce back game, but Ravens are home where they haven't lost yet this season.

Cowboys @ Redskins - As usual, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see how Washington wins.

Raiders @ Vikings - I was going to pick Oakland, but I don't want to fool myself by Palmer's good outing in San Deigo. Ponder has played well in limited time before Monday night.

Cardinals @ 49ers - Niners won't let Skelton look as good as we did. Cards crash back down to Earth.

Seahawks @ Rams - Rams were lucky to win last week. Seahawks have been able to win 2 games they likely had had no business winning (Giants and Ravens). Tough pick but I'll go with Seattle.

Chargers @ Bears - Bears are getting better, and the Chargers are getting worse.

Titans @ Falcons - Twice I've picked against the Falcons at home, and I got both right. Would like a Titans win here also, but will go with Atlanta at home.

Chiefs @ Pats - Brady won't lose 2 in a row at home.

car vs det this should be a high scoring game and very fun to watch. im taking the home team, but it could go either way

oak vs min another game that could go either way, but im liking the raiders alittle more then the vikings

dal vs was this will be a joke as the cowboys should dominate on both sides of the ball

ari vs sf im taking a chance here. skeleton and fitz seem to be forming a good combo and the 49ers pass d isnt good

ten vs atl falcons should bounce back from that stupid decision to go for it on 4th down in OT

sd vs chi rivers vs cutler like the old days i like it. should be a great game, but the chargers are too soft to beat the tough bears

kc vs ne this game was already gonna be a laugher before cassel got hurt now its just a gonna be a another boring monday night

Bye vs Ind

LOL, looks like you got it wrong!

Tebow killed the Jets on that last drive....the Jets LB's got owned!

Last Week (Week 10) I went 8-7 on the pick-em, & 8-7 on the spread for a total of 16-14, which is pretty bad.

Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens (Ravens 7p fav) - Baltimore Ravens win 23-13 - Ravens win spread

Jacksonville Jaguars at Cleveland Browns (Pick'em) - Jacksonville Jaguars win 14-11 - Jaguars win spread

Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions (Lions 7p fav) - Carolina Panthers win 34-24 - Panthers win spread

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers (Packers 14 fav) - Green Bay Packers 31-17 - Packers win spread

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins (Dolphins 2.5p fav) - Miami Dolphins win 21-17 - Dolphins win spread

Oakland Raiders at Minnesota Vikings (Raiders 1p fav) - Oakland Raiders win 24-13 - Raiders win spread

Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins (Cowboys 7.5p fav) - Dallas Cowboys win 23-14 - Cowboys win spread

Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers (49ers 9.5p fav) - San Francisco 49ers win 23-10 - 49ers win spread

Seattle Seahawks at St Louis Rams (Rams 1.5p fav) - St Louis Rams win 16-14 - Rams win spread

Tennessee Titans at Atlanta Falcons (Falcons 6p fav) - Atlanta Falcons win 27-14 - Falcons win spread

San Diego Chargers at Chicago Bears (Bears 3.5p fav) - Chicago Bears 34-30 - Bears win spread

Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants (Giants 4.5p fav) - New York Giants win 27-17 - Giants win spread

Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots (Pats 14.5p fav) - New England Pats win 24-20 - Chiefs win spread