Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why Our Only Chance Is The Panthers

SubZero

I dont know about you guys but i dont want the colts to go 0-16. But i have a feeling they have one more very winnable game. Carolina at home is a very winnable game for these specific reasons.

Panthers have a terrible defense. The panthers have probably one of the worst defenses next to the colts. But the panthers have allowed 100 + yards in 8 out of there 9 games. Carter and Brown have been doing decent behind a bad line. And i think they will have a great day on the ground with 100 + rushing performance.

The Colts will be coming off a bye. The colts have a bye this week and this will give them 2 weeks to prepare for just the Panthers. This will also rest up some of the injurys they have.

The colts are home. This is a great way to come off a bye to be at your home crowd.

Just from a gut feeling im pretty sure the colts can win this game. Ive been pesamistic lately but here it is they will go 1-15.

We have the Jags and the Titans as more winnable games. The Panthers may look bad on paper, but they have a great O-line, an amazing QB, and a deep threat in Steve Smith that will probably kill us, not to mention that they have ball hawks everywhere including Chris Gamble.

We have the Jags and the Titans as more winnable games. The Panthers may look bad on paper, but they have a great O-line, an amazing QB, and a deep threat in Steve Smith that will probably kill us, not to mention that they have ball hawks everywhere including Chris Gamble.

They have 2 wins so they aren't all that obviously.The book is out on Cam and he is fizzling out a bit.Let's not forget Schaub is out for the year too.

They have 2 wins so they aren't all that obviously.The book is out on Cam and he is fizzling out a bit.Let's not forget Schaub is out for the year too.

That's because they have allowed 26 points a game, plus they have faced teams like the Packers, Falcons, Saints and Titans. They have faced tough tough teams. They're offense puts up points, but their defense lets them down. We can't beat their defense because we haven't put up more than 20 points since Week 5, and that's the only time all year we've put up more than 20 points. Our D has to play amazing and our offense has to play good to win... not very possible with Cam Newton's running ability and Steve Smith's deep play ability. I hope they win, but it's not likely.

I agree that the only remaining winnable game is Carolina.

I was just thinking that would the Colts play their starters the last two games of the year? There's obviously nothing to gain by playing them. Would the coaches want to risk injury for a meaningless game? For that reason, I think that Carolina is the only winnable game left.

Our offense has a bit of a running game but NO passing game. Defend short passes, and we may rattle off 100 yards rushing but that won't matter

Our defense cannot hold off a guy like Cam who will have a big big game. This, IMO is not a very winnable game. The panthers, mostly, have been losing to mature, well rounded teams that have a true identity. We are not really a team with an identity, just an assortment of players without a leader. This is going to be bad, IMO

We have NO CHANCE against the Panthers. Cam is going to child abuse our Defense like a unfit mother!! Both of their running backs havent had a good season but im sure 1 of them will go over the 100 yard mark if not both. Our D couldn't stop any QB who stays in the pocket so just imagine what a mobile QB thats physical with 4.5 speed is going to do. :facepalm: 0-11

I thought Jville at home was a much more winnable game.....and we scored 3 points. Carolina is an unwinnable game.

But really since we've already clinched an early offseason, we should probably rest the starters. Wouldn't want to get a key player injured in a meaningless game. Also I imagine with lesser numbers, Mathis and Wayne could probably be resigned a little cheaper.

Believe me when I say this Caldwell will have these guys ready. He knows this is a must win for the team because nobody wants to be 0-16. Cam Newton is solid but our defense will step it up and I see us getting at least 17 on the board so I think we will win 17-13. If they dont win this game it just shows that Polian is forcing Caldwell to lose because we all know Caldwell is a very good coach.

Believe me when I say this Caldwell will have these guys ready. He knows this is a must win for the team because nobody wants to be 0-16.

I doubt it. If he didn't want to go 0-16, he would have had our guys ready the rest of the other games. The bye week only makes things worse, as they will come onto the field and feel rusty, just as the Patriots did coming off their bye week, and so many others.

Believe me when I say this Caldwell will have these guys ready. He knows this is a must win for the team because nobody wants to be 0-16. Cam Newton is solid but our defense will step it up and I see us getting at least 17 on the board so I think we will win 17-13. If they dont win this game it just shows that Polian is forcing Caldwell to lose because we all know Caldwell is a very good coach.

We could not even score a touchdown against the Jags and you expect 17 :jump: against the Panthers... Wont happen if Painter's under center.

I'm speechless.....Whether this is denial or acute blindness? (maybe sarcasim?)

I dont know about you guys but i dont want the colts to go 0-16. But i have a feeling they have one more very winnable game. Carolina at home is a very winnable game for these specific reasons.

Panthers have a terrible defense. The panthers have probably one of the worst defenses next to the colts. But the panthers have allowed 100 + yards in 8 out of there 9 games. Carter and Brown have been doing decent behind a bad line. And i think they will have a great day on the ground with 100 + rushing performance.

The Colts will be coming off a bye. The colts have a bye this week and this will give them 2 weeks to prepare for just the Panthers. This will also rest up some of the injurys they have.

The colts are home. This is a great way to come off a bye to be at your home crowd.

Just from a gut feeling im pretty sure the colts can win this game. Ive been pesamistic lately but here it is they will go 1-15.

jet it seems the colts coaching staff doens't see a need to be prepare neither themselves or the team properly

I have watched the Panthers this year and they do at least resemble an NFL team. No way I would bet against them playing this current Colt team.

We have NO CHANCE against the Panthers. Cam is going to child abuse our Defense like a unfit mother!! Both of their running backs havent had a good season but im sure 1 of them will go over the 100 yard mark if not both. Our D couldn't stop any QB who stays in the pocket so just imagine what a mobile QB thats physical with 4.5 speed is going to do. :facepalm: 0-11

maybe cinderrella rises up,puts on the golden slipper,and takes the Panthers out.

Good coach? Surely you jest.

They may be beatable opponents but not for this team. They are too late in the season

Bad teams always reach a point where they lose all hope and give up completely.

This team is getting very close to that point and I will bet you the Patriot game will push them over the edge.

Yes but we will throw it 55 times, and Cam will run all over us Panthers by 13. Sorry.

i dont know....it depends if Cam Newton is on fire or not...And maybe we will if we have Orvlosky playing, we might have a chance!