Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts unofficial depth chart for Jets preseason game.

MTC

I do believe you are the only one who thinks that way lol. 

fair enough i try to support players ive known with alot of my family for some reason LSU fans. i know alot of thier players and kelvin is one that i remember as well as guys like laron landry. i think that sheppard is good experienced depth over muamba and jackson but i think one or both of them will be on the PS. i also support almost every player out of OSU,that's why i liked Mewhort and Newsome this year.

Watching Hughes play last night for Buffalo and seeing how much we could use his pass rushing skills especially with Mathisout the first 4 games makes me sick.

I would love to see Sheppard improve and make the roster but i believe these young LB's we have now have a much higher ceiling.

fair enough i try to support players ive known with alot of my family for some reason LSU fans. i know alot of thier players and kelvin is one that i remember as well as guys like laron landry. i think that sheppard is good experienced depth over muamba and jackson but i think one or both of them will be on the PS. i also support almost every player out of OSU,that's why i liked Mewhort and Newsome this year.

I'm glad you support players, not taking away from that at all. 

I just don't think Sheppard is good. 

Is this an indication that Harvey is winning the FB job?

Also I think they should put Werner as the 1st team Rush LB since he'll need the reps for the first 4 games. 

With Newsome already backing up Walden I wonder if he could eventually replace Walden on the starting lineup?

I'm glad you support players, not taking away from that at all. 

I just don't think Sheppard is good. 

The thing is you have NO IDEA how he will play in his 2nd year in this defense. Like the guy said, he improved at the end of last season, therefore he should be even better in year 2.

I wonder if you understand how BAD several of our former D-Lineman were. 

The thing is you have NO IDEA how he will play in his 2nd year in this defense. Like the guy said, he improved at the end of last season, therefore he should be even better in year 2.

I wonder if you understand how BAD several of our former D-Lineman were. 

I would love for him to flip a switch and suddenly become awesome. 

I just doubt he ever finds the switch.