Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Forum Survival League and Pick'em Info...PLEASE DO NOT MERGE OR RESPOND

This is posted in case it is missed in the other thread. Please do not respond here. This is just the league information for both leagues, if you want to join. If you have questions, or comments, please respond to the following thread..

http://forums.colts.com/topic/26404-bobs-yahoo-pickem-challenge-yahoo-pickem-league-now-available-merge/

Pick'Em League

Information,  just go to Yahoo Sports and click into the Pro Football Pick 'Em League.   Click onto Join a League. 

Info needed:

Group ID is 1803

Password is smart

League name is Bob's Challenge

-----------------------------------------------

Survival League

Information,  just go to Yahoo Sports and click into the Yahoo Survival League.   Click onto Join a League

Info needed:

Group ID is 911

Password is challenge

League name is Another Bites the dust

I appreciate the info TYG, but it just struck me as comically ironic to say the following statement: "This is posted in case it is missed in the other thread. Please do not respond here."

I get your point TYG, but it's just funny to me to start a thread saying "Do not respond here." It's like inviting everyone to a picnic & then not letting them eat any hotdogs or hamburgers because no one remembered to buy any buns, Dixie plates, or plastic cups. LOL! Only teasing brother.  ;)

Yes, I am fully aware that by replying to this topic I am violating protocol BTW. Ha! Ha! SW1 has always been a rebel & I never colored between the lines as a child either.

When I drive though, I do try to keep my car in between the telephone poles & buildings though. It keeps my insurance premiums down that way & just because an attractive woman walked across the street in front of me my agent won't accept "Peter, that tree just slammed into my car out of nowhere as a legitimate accident claim unfortunately. Major bummer man."  :lol:  :funny:  lmao

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

WOW,  a crazy week to start off the season, but everyone up and running.  Don't forget that the weekly pics start with the Thursday night game.

Happy to say I am in the lead by one game to start off the season,  but sure that won't last for long with the competition here.

Get those pics in for week 2.

Bob :number1:  :applause:  :blueshoe:

• 4 weeks later...

Was a disastrous week 4,  my congratulations to the ladies with some good predictions and scores.  Can't believe I only picked 4 right this week.   This will obviously ( I surely hope ) be my drop week of lowest score.   Have broken out the bones, tarot cards, ouija board,  and crystal ball for this week .  and saying a couple prayers.

• Like 1

• Nadine unpinned this topic