Official NFL Meme thread!

IcEWoLF

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All NFL Footballs next year will come with this logo:

10898119_781425491294_434690825204824013

Just because The Patriots are my team, I had to do this because I am sure some Colts and other teams will enjoy this!

10923304_775773772491118_249514984680001

10933853_650328905500_657674287539912039

10930156_10152535325408204_5729190887567

10923214_10204377410770146_8199047006420

"Go Ahead Weigh My Balls." LOL! Regarding Bill's girlfriend, if the plane crashes on the way to AZ 2 weeks from now, flotation devices come in handy right? :P  

NE stomped INDY fair & square BTW. No cheating took place Sunday night either. I was just about to complement Luck on no turnovers & then Revis Island snagged a pass. Oh well. 

I'm about ready to beat Skip Bayless to a bloody pulp for continuing to make Luck sound worse than Andy Dalton with that premature HOF coronation nonsense again. Grrr! 

Yeah, I know Skip's just trying to get headlines saying outlandish things, but this dude goes out of his way to undercut Luck at every turn. He'll say stuff like "That David Tyree catch vs NE in the SB was pure luck. Not Andrew Luck. That's something else entirely."

* caboose hole! Andrew's gotten farther in the Playoffs every year you jerk & stop quoting that stupid ESPN QBR stat. It's bleeping pointless man. Why don't you marry the QBR since you love it so darn much Mr. Bayless?  Okay, INDY lost sure, but getting the AFC Championship Game isn't easy man lighten up & Andrew's only in year 3 as an NFL QB. 

Alright, I'm done venting now. Thank you. 

This may not be the perfect place to say this, but it infuriates how so many pundits will rave about Seahawks QB RW claiming he's so clutch & poised when without that GB special teams blunder on the onside kick would Seattle win that game? Hades no. 4 picks qualifies as poised? Since when? In most games of this caliber, if a QB throws 3 picks it's over you're done. 

NE please win the SB on Feb. 1st in AZ. I don't give a crap that RW cried on TV & praised God. God doesn't win games that's ridiculous players make plays & you got lucky. I'm cheering for the Patriots next month. RW did not deserve to win period. INDY threw 2 picks & lost. How can RW throw 4 interceptions & still win? I hated it. Yes, Seattle won courtesy of Beast Mode that's true, but the hawks won't be back to back champions. 

Brady's getting a 4th ring. Book it! 

And another thing Doug Baldwin, zip it on the disrespect card okay. You are the defending SB Champions & during the divisional & NFC Championship rounds no one picked Carolina or GB to beat you; shut up with the fake outrage. It's pure fabrication on your part. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000460733/article/doug-baldwin-unleashes-epic-rant-on-doubting-media

How can people talk about mock Colts draft scenarios already? 1. I'm still trying to process Championship weekend & 2. Mock drafts bore me to death. 

Give me a couple of weeks to decompress the INDY loss & watch NE destroy Pete Carroll & RW. Thank you. 

I will skim through them eventually just not until after the Lombardi trophy winner is determined. It just feels like trying to date after your wife died from cancer the day before.

It's way too soon to turn the page for me right now. That's all I'm saying. 

unnamed.jpg

I still like the Patriots, but 11 of 12 deflated balls can hardly be called accidental or mere chance. INDY still lost fair & square, but owner Bob Kraft has to be livid of this unwanted publicity prior to the SB.

I doubt anybody will fall on a symbolic sword over this controversy or lose their job over it. If NE wins in Feb., will the "America's Game" TV special mention deflate gate? And why are all scandals gate related in the press? I've always wondered that. Impeachment gate, Watergate, Lewenski Gate...Hmmm... Okay, Watergate is actually the hotel where an illegal break in took place for political gains, but you get what I'm driving at. 

I still like the Patriots, but 11 of 12 deflated balls can hardly be called accidental or mere chance. INDY still lost fair & square, but owner Bob Kraft has to be livid of this unwanted publicity prior to the SB.

I doubt anybody will fall on a symbolic sword over this controversy or lose their job over it. If NE wins in Feb., will the "America's Game" TV special mention deflate gate? And why are all scandals gate related in the press? I've always wondered that. Impeachment gate, Watergate, Lewenski Gate...Hmmm... Okay, Watergate is actually the hotel where an illegal break in took place for political gains, but you get what I'm driving at. 

ha, think you answered your own question there, the 'gate naming stems from Watergate scandal, no???

just speculating...

ha, think you answered your own question there, the 'gate naming stems from Watergate scandal, no???

just speculating...

Yeah, but even today "gate" is attached to every shady deed. Reporters seldom say road to ruin or a cul de sac of calamity Buck & we are well past the President Nixon resignation in 21st Century society. 

Yeah, but even today "gate" is attached to every shady deed. Reporters seldom say road to ruin or a cul de sac of calamity Buck & we are well past the President Nixon resignation in 21st Century society. 

right,

I was joking, but I do assume that Watergate is where the term stemmed from...

I am no wordsmith, but one thing we can agree on is the media likes sticking the word 'GATE on the end of anything scandalous, pretty funny if you ask me!

right,

I was joking, but I do assume that Watergate is where the term stemmed from...

I am no wordsmith, but one thing we can agree on is the media likes sticking the word 'GATE on the end of anything scandalous, pretty funny if you ask me!

True, but just once I wanna hear a reporter say "this scandal at a local daycare center is sadly a picket fence of perversion. Back to you Karl."

Yeah, I know I'm twisted, but even in tragedy, I want poetic, colorful metaphors man. It's how I roll.  :P

Of course, frequent viewers of a news broadcast seldom appreciate sarcasm after a horrific incident either. Once in Oklahoma a high school got struck by a tornado. I so wanted the reporter to say "Enterprise High School has just boldly gone where no high school has gone before."

I'd be fired in less than a month on the air, but people would remember me though.

Okay, back on topic again.  

I want to thank the refs:

10475531_10206005319391313_6975338776062

10931296_10153036363402863_8527452226931

10923193_10203818171554714_8287097335775

10933955_787129818026028_411337529109860

Ball inspector indeed. LOL! Can't you just hear Bill Belichick at a post deflate press conference? Who ever hires ball boys around has no idea what quality control means. Meaning they clearly have no idea how to avoid detection, pass a polygraph test, & lie to the NFL Commissioner with a straight face. Ha! Ha! 

I gotta give IWF some huge props here for poking fun at your favorite franchise. Bravo! Kudos to you sir.  :hat:

10644396_862055423841147_784017402866627

10802004_608040335994883_124538157825904

Yep, the Patriots whipped the Colts like a tired mule in the AFC Championship Game. No argument there. I'll take heat for saying this, but I'm pulling for NE to win the SB this weekend. Wilson isn't as great as other NFL analysts are claiming he is. Besides, I value experience more than I do youth. Brady is gonna light it up Sunday evening. JMO.