IcEWoLF

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of ammo after week 1!

10672383_539669416165309_587397944168417

10623299_779259505454073_833792968653310

Beautiful Dallas burn & the Colts slam by Peyton Manning is freaking hilarious IWF!  :lol:  :funny:  lmao  I do love a good hazing of my favorite squad. Darn dude, you are a riot! 

Under the Manning image you can also add the following caption: So Jim Irsay, does my football career look dead on arrival now? 

10702084_695362933890703_634713803714442

After watching Eli Manning play football this year, it's hard to believe he beat NE twice & that for a brief fleeting moment some NFL analysts debated which brother was more elite now isn't it? 

I like the NY Giants & I always have. Even BB as DC won 2 SB rings there. But sometimes, I think a blind QB would get more completed passes than Eli right now. Put Stevie Wonder in a Blue jersey & lets find out. Shall we?  haha

Any guesses where Tom Coughlin will be coaching next year? Too soon? Okay, my bad... 

Beautiful Dallas burn & the Colts slam by Peyton Manning is freaking hilarious IWF!  :lol:  :funny:  lmao  I do love a good hazing of my favorite squad. Darn dude, you are a riot! 

Under the Manning image you can also add the following caption: So Jim Irsay, does my football career look dead on arrival now? 

peyton%20manning%20memes%206.jpg

4f021f_3481500.jpg

peyton%20manning%20memes%206.jpg

4f021f_3481500.jpg

Classic! The Tebow slam is priceless. "Put that in your pipe & smoke it bible boy. I have my own peace pipe in Colorado too. Why do you think I do all those Papa Johns Pizza ads son?"  :P

[No Colts forum moderators I am not endorsing or making illegal drug use glamourous to anyone. I am only kidding BTW.] 

10616336_685375128210908_191007415451306

"Remember Tony, aim for any color other than metallic silver & blue okay? Good boy!" 

I never tire of highlighting Tony's gift for picks baby. Oh yeah! 

The only thing that Romo scores a TD with is his pretty wife Candice Crawford. I had to throw him a bone man because he follows directions so well...

article-0-12D2190E000005DC-456_634x906.j

As I watched QB Tom Brady get sacked multiple times this weekend in the 2nd half without the aid of Logan Mankins vs the Dolphins, I kept thinking of an old 80's CBS show called "Hee Haw" & they did a routine with old guys in bib overalls crying in their moonshine jugs while they all sang a song titled "Gloom, despair, & agony on me." 

http://youtu.be/bXysRO11Xi8

That look of frustration on Brady's face reminded me of that song on Sunday. Hang in there Tommy. It can't get any worse right? NE will bounce back. They always do. BB has proven that year after year. It's very impressive actually. 

davis_nemia3_spts.jpg

1524765_730417557006030_8424977635062832

Yeah, I'd like to see Sean Payton approach the NFL Commissioner & say "Put your money where your mouth is Roger is & lets see you go without 16 checks this year you hypocrite. Protect the shield & integrity of the game my caboose. Is this how you teach your own children about fairness & taking responsibility for your own actions Mr. Goodell? Mirror; Mirror on the wall who is the grandest 2 faced liar of them all?" 

16382_10204465570350295_5140214809849701

"Let me tell you about the path of the righteous man Goodell...Are you freaking kidding me with this nonsense man?!

It's way too early in the day for this crap & Butch's main squeeze hasn't even had her blueberry pancakes yet mother bleeper." --A comic reference to the film "Pulp Fiction.  haha    

Next years superbowl will be played in the longest yard football field. 

1040855_10151536376392379_975653193_o.jp

Convicts vs NFL executives who couldn't find evidence or their conscience all in the name of money, broadcasting fees, & revenue sharing with 2 hands, a flashlight, & UPS GPS confirmed delivery.  ;)

Roger's foolish stance on never having seen the Rice elevator tape is like a cheating husband banging his secretary when his wife walks in with his pants down by his ankles & he says "Honey come on, we were just working late. Who are you gonna believe me or your own eyes?" 

10649429_10152695080478270_3301370907558

In all seriousness, this image above is more truthful than funny. It makes me mad actually. How are LBs, DE's DB's & Safeties supposed to earn a living if NFL zebras keep tying 1 hand behind their backs & how come RBs, TE's, & WR's rarely get called for lowering their head & using their helmet as a battering ram? It just upsets me immensely this double standard between defense vs offense. Sigh...Let the D play ball man. Jesus.  

Even during the Ravens/Steelers game last night, 2 calls in the 2nd half against Pittsburgh were complete hogwash guaranteeing Flacco a late TD. I was rooting for Baltimore anyway, but Tomlin's facial expression on the sidelines said it all. 

Okay, my rant is over now. 

In all seriousness, this image above is more truthful than funny. It makes me mad actually. How are LBs, DE's DB's & Safeties supposed to earn a living if NFL zebras keep tying 1 hand behind their backs & how come RBs, TE's, & WR's rarely get called for lowering their head & using their helmet as a battering ram? It just upsets me immensely this double standard between defense vs offense. Sigh...Let the D play ball man. Jesus.  

Even during the Ravens/Steelers game last night, 2 calls in the 2nd half against Pittsburgh were complete hogwash guaranteeing Flacco a late TD. I was rooting for Baltimore anyway, but Tomlin's facial expression on the sidelines said it all. 

Okay, my rant is over now. 

A couple days late to the party but I also wanted to mention the double standard when it comes to the facemask.  If you are a defender you better not touch that facemask or it's 15 yards.  

If you are the ball carrier you can do whatever the heck you feel like to that facemask and zebras will never call it.