• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superbowl 48.

super-bowl-xlviii-memes-21.jpg

super-bowl-7.jpg

The reason the Broncos lost the Super Bowl:

65860a36b5721df912ed575d46058c8f.jpg

:lol:  :funny:  lmao  I don't mean to laugh but many those 18 images are priceless! What's really funny is that prior to the SB I said "Who cares if the Broncos wear their Sherbert Orange uniforms superstitions are pointless. I'm so confident that Denver is gonna win put a Tony Romo jersey on Manning's back & show Dallas what a real winner looks like." Oops! SW1 crashed & burned on that one. Ha! Ha! 

Do what I do Peyton make a joke out of it. Let all it all just roll off your back. Don't internalize it; release it...Peyton's just an average guy who puts his pants on the same way we all do. 

WR Wes Welker's got be thinking first the Giants & now the Hawks...How come I can get to the promiseland door but the bouncer never let's me in to celebrate at the end of the night? Why God Why? Peyton how do you come to terms & deal with it? 

favre_callout.png

Yeah, Favre's got an itch to scratch down under & weren't not talking about kangaroos & koala bears  in Australia are we?  NY Jets Jenn Sterger reference...Sexual harassment that's the legend of #4...

"Jenn Sterger, the former New York Jets game day hostess who was at the center of the Brett Favre sexting scandal, says she's never met the three-time NFL MVP who allegedly sent her sexually suggestive texts, voicemails and photos.

Sterger, who talked candidly about the scandal during an exclusive interview with George Stephanopoulos that aired on "Good Morning America" today, said she doesn't know Favre personally -- and has no plans to do so.

"I've never met him. We've never met," she said, adding that the closest she's been to him was when they would pass each other in the tunnels at the New Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey."

That they never met wasn't for lack on trying on Favre's part, Sterger said. "He was like that guy at the bar that just could not get the hint ...," she said. 

--By RICH McHUGH via Good Morning America April 12, 2011

You mean Sterger had something to say about it besides 2 years after it happened the night before the Jets played on on MNF? That legitimizes it completely.

I don't like Brett Favre, I will never like Brett Favre, & the guy is just a pompous S.O.B. He's no saint okay. Trust me...Do I have proof #4 did this to Miss Sterger? No. That still doesn't persuade me to think that he didn't do it. 

Am I biased? Yes. Do I make any apologies for that? Absolutely not. 

Do you live in WI? Did you live through the cry baby retirement merry go round like I did as a citizen of the Badger State? Oh no...Talk to me when you do BC thank you.

No offense intended sir but living something & watching it from afar are 2 entirely different things. Brett has a track record of entitlement, preferential treatment inside his last 4 Green Bay Packers years, & it's not hard to believe Brett did this to Miss Sterger at all. JMO.

Sorry BC, anytime a person challenges me on what a swell guy Favre is it always sets me off. It's nothing personal. My apologies...

I'm on the mobile site so I can't like junk. Those old crying Tebow ones were hilarious.

You can still like posts, I believe.  At the top of the post, towards the right hand side, there is a white checkmark in a blue circle across from the poster's name.  Hit that and you'll like a post

Speaking of Wes Welker, are there any hilarious images of Rex Ryan of the NY Jets putting his best foot forward? I loved that press conference when Wes was with NE & Rex's wife doing strange foot fetish videos? 

Or 49ers HC Jim Harbaugh decked out in baby clothes holding a pacifier in his hand complaining about legitimate zebra referee calls that he thinks cost him either an NFC Championship Game or a SB victory?  haha Who complains about legitimate calls that we think are utter nonsense more than us or especially me? Nobody!  

I don't like Brett Favre, I will never like Brett Favre, & the guy is just a pompous S.O.B. He's no saint okay. Trust me...Do I have proof #4 did this to Miss Sterger? No. That still doesn't persuade me to think that he didn't do it.

Am I biased? Yes. Do I make any apologies for that? Absolutely not.

Do you live in WI? Did you live through the cry baby retirement merry go round like I did as a citizen of the Badger State? Oh no...Talk to me when you do BC thank you.

No offense intended sir but living something & watching it from afar are 2 entirely different things. Brett has a track record of entitlement, preferential treatment inside his last 4 Green Bay Packers years, & it's not hard to believe Brett did this to Miss Sterger at all. JMO.

Sorry BC, anytime a person challenges me on what a swell guy Favre is it always sets me off. It's nothing personal. My apologies...

Know what else tOtAlLy LeGiTiMiZeS a point? When somebody uses the "ask myself a question in the 1st person and answer it" routine 40 times in 1 tirade.

Know what else tOtAlLy LeGiTiMiZeS a point? When somebody uses the "ask myself a question in the 1st person and answer it" routine 40 times in 1 tirade.

I can do it on 3rd or 2nd person if you like too. Dealers choice BC. It makes no difference to me.  haha

Always more than happy to unleash my venom on Favre 24/7...Just open the door a crack, give me a tiny opening, & SW1 will gladly take over from here.