• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10553496_674970542584700_567858635979848

1551546_10204840875767437_23413745234046

10600487_785059631536586_963295183137615

1610802_1670800753145164_136909220821265

Can someone please send all these images to the entire ESPN NFL TV talent pundit staff please. Flood their e-mail inbox computer accounts with these words of wisdom. Thank you. 

I'm so sick & tired of Merril Hoge & Tim Hasselbeck kissing Jerry Jones's Cowboys caboose like this year will be different & it never ever is. 

They keep defending the whole cowboy organization, eventually they need to realize what a poor job Jerry has done over the years, and Tony Romo really needs to start becoming better, he has been in this league for a very long time and he has not made his mark in this league yet.

They keep defending the whole cowboy organization, eventually they need to realize what a poor job Jerry has done over the years, and Tony Romo really needs to start becoming better, he has been in this league for a very long time and he has not made his mark in this league yet.

That's the heart of the matter right there. Jerry Jones needs to step down as GM & trust the coordinators he hires to get the job done & stay the hades out of the way. That's why I respect Kraft, Irsay, & the NY Giants ownership so much because they know when to disappear, walk away, & make themselves scarce. Jerry Jones is like a kid with ADD; he's addicted to his own press & man made popularity.

Romo...reminds me a girl who thinks she's a prom queen, but sadly she will always be drinking warm, red liquid out of the punch bowl...Always a brides made; never the bride. Translation: He will never win a SB. Think smaller like winning the NFC East first. In other words, significantly lower your expectations Tony. 

TBH with you, I seriously think ESPN analysts are being paid off by Jerry Jones to praise & glorify the Dallas franchise. It would take me 7 no 8 figures to do that with a sincerely convincing face. LOL! 

Actually no, when something is complete hogwash my face indicates that fact very easily. Even I can't disguise that. Well, so much for a career in public office for SW1. I can lie, but my face gives up the goods everytime. You can read my face like an open book.