Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official NFL Meme thread!

IcEWoLF

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Peyton Manning could use 100% of his brain at once he would have a seizure.

Therefore I have in fact used 100% of my brain at one time. It sucks I don't suggest you try it.

If you used 100% of your brain you'd have a fatal seizure, so I'm glad you didn't!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Why does everyone focus on the qb posiiton?  Look at the defence. It is not good
    • This is BB he isn’t ever desperate. He considers himself smarter than everyone else, and in football he usually is.  Gilmore is the only one who I think is definitely gone. And I see a 2nd and like a 5th for him or if a team is desperate for help maybe a 1st.    id love see them fleece Patricia and trade Gilmore for Goliday and a third. Lol
    • Hmmmmm building the trenches?? Lets see. Their O line is first in pass protection and last in yards per carry. That makes them average.  The D line has not been able to generate any pass rush the last 2 weeks. 
    • That worked when they had a great defense.  Could still work of course, now the defense has come down to earth more, but they added Lockett and DK since.  Lynch is back too.  Not sure if their oline is a standout or not.
    • This is year 4 under Ballard. Win or lose this is his team! No more exscuses and no more he inherited no talent and his franchise qb quit. They went after Rivers and both Ballard and Reich endorsed him. Honestly, I judge  Ballard more  on his building of this defence. They are all his players and the scheme he wanted to employ. That is on him and I dont like the results so far.
  • Members

• Zoltan

Zoltan 365

• Boss7894

Boss7894 19

• The Old Crow

The Old Crow 2,387

• jimmy g

jimmy g 581

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 1,096

• JimJaime