Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Thread 7/30

Superman

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope one of them is just off. Doubtful tho. I could understand mixing up Redding and Jones, but one would think that it's an easy distinction between Jackson and Butler haha.

Lol.

Well, Wilson is the only one to write Jackson and Redding, so I think it's just 1 INT. The other guys would have tweeted about back-to-back picks imo.

I hope one of them is just off. Doubtful tho. I could understand mixing up Redding and Jones, but one would think that it's an easy distinction between Jackson and Butler haha.

It was just the Arthur Jones tip/Butler int....because they said that happened on the first(and only play) of a situational drill with the 1st teams

No idea.

Honestly if Moncrief can reliably make the catch then he sounds like he'd be good for return duties.  He's fast, but not a guy who's likely to be a top 3 wideout this year.

Speaking of that . . . how has Moncrief been doing at wideout?  Does he look better then Rodgers and Whalen or do you think he still needs some work?

Honestly if Moncrief can reliably make the catch then he sounds like he'd be good for return duties.  He's fast, but not a guy who's likely to be a top 3 wideout this year.

Speaking of that . . . how has Moncrief been doing at wideout?  Does he look better then Rodgers and Whalen or do you think he still needs some work?

Not a lot of info on Moncrief today. But it sounds like he's had a good camp. He did have an off day on the 4th or 5th practice, I can't remember. Whalen has had the most positive reviews of the three.