Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Some Fun Facts for Andrew Luck....

NewColtsFan

Stumbled into these over on NFL.com.....

Since we're getting close to camp,  figured out toss these out for you to enjoy!

In his two years, Luck is 15-2 in games decided by 7 points or less.....   and...

Luck is 3-3 after falling behind by 17+ points in 1st half.

The rest of NFL.....        5-91!

Things could get fun this year!      :thmup:

Well yes things could get fun..... Like you said.

But I would much rather up not fall behind 17+ points this year! Ha so let's not have that much fun

agreed water will find its level with that stat with Luck sooner or later. Getting down 17 + in the first half is not going to translate to many wins over the long haul.

Still no question Luck can lead a comeback which I think is big part to being an elite QB in today's NFL.

Shows you can have a good record in the AFC South/NFL with a weak Roster and playing a lot of bad football.

And of course reflects so well as to what is currently Andrews best QB attributes, his Intangibles.

In this case his Intestinal Fortitude. It has to be proven over time, his 1st 2 years, what a beginning!!

Almost back to back, except for that dreadful year with Painter in there lol. All part of the master plan though! -_-

That's right , I try to forget that terrible nightmare of a season, although it was worth it in the end!

What it shows is that if we can just build a legitimate Top 10 Defense every year, we'll never miss the playoffs and will likely make multiple super bowls over that stretch.  

Exactly!!! I couldn't agree more! I mean if we ever had a defense when Peyton was here we would have had multiple super bowls then. Let's not waste another great talent with a bad defenses like we had when Peyton was here.

agreed water will find its level with that stat with Luck sooner or later. Getting down 17 + in the first half is not going to translate to many wins over the long haul.

Still no question Luck can lead a comeback which I think is big part to being an elite QB in today's NFL.

Another way to look at that is that in 2 years Andrew Luck has fallen behind by 17 or more points 6 times at the end of the first half.

The Colts the last 2 years seem to either win a close game or get blown out.  

Another way to look at that is that in 2 years Andrew Luck has fallen behind by 17 or more points 6 times at the end of the first half.

The Colts the last 2 years seem to either win a close game or get blown out.  

Why would you say "Andrew Luck has fallen behind by 17 or more points..."??

And not "the Colts have fallen behind by 17 or more points..."??

Luck's not responsible for the defense.....