Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cjrulli

I need some help, Reggie Wayne Video

Hello there,

I need some help finding a video. I can't remember exactly when it time it happened and it's proving difficult for me to find. It's a video of an interview with Reggie and he's talking about how Chuck Pagano called him on the phone when Reggie was a free agent and Chuck told him we need him. I specifically remember Reggie using the words "my man chuck." I don't remember if this was right after free agency, right after Chuck was diagnosed with Leukemia or if it was an interview after the Packers game.

Please let me know if you find it!

Thanks guys.

I think that was on an NFL Films movie called "Coltstrong: The Inspirational Story of the 2012 Indianapolis Colts"

It used to be on youtube, but I can't find it on the internet anywhere....

I remember watching it on the Colts website in the video section. Not sure about anywhere else though.

Hello there,

I need some help finding a video. I can't remember exactly when it time it happened and it's proving difficult for me to find. It's a video of an interview with Reggie and he's talking about how Chuck Pagano called him on the phone when Reggie was a free agent and Chuck told him we need him. I specifically remember Reggie using the words "my man chuck." I don't remember if this was right after free agency, right after Chuck was diagnosed with Leukemia or if it was an interview after the Packers game.

Please let me know if you find it!

Thanks guys.