Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Chappell's final 53!

BrentMc11

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think Whalen gets cut, more because his niche was possession receiver and moving the chains. With Reggie and Dwayne Allen both healthy, they do that better than Whalen. Ideally both Whalen and Brazill impress enough in preseason to become trade bait (ala Caesar Rayford), then we at least get something in return.

Congrats on the impending nuptials. Living in NJ I was hoping to go to the Colts/Giants this year however.......

When the schedule came out I was disappointed to find out it is Nov. 3rd.

I'm getting married on Nov. 2nd.

Well I suppose congratulations are in order for you as well sir! That does pose quite a predicament for you though. That would be quite a feat to pull off! It's a shame though, given that this should be a fun game this year. I'd love to see Nicks have a field day in his return!

Well I suppose congratulations are in order for you as well sir! That does pose quite a predicament for you though. That would be quite a feat to pull off! It's a shame though, given that this should be a fun game this year. I'd love to see Nicks have a field day in his return!

Thank you sir. This is the 2nd for both of us. Any other week & I'd be there.

I went to the Colts/Jets game last year thinking that would be fun..........it wasn't...........

I realize Whalen is a crowd favorite but I think people are jumping the gun giving him a spot on the roster just because Brazil went down or up depending on your view.

We need a KR that puts fear in people I think Rainey might do that or I have heard talk of Lankford. I am also interested to see Eric Thomas. Slot WR aren't that hard to find if he can't do something on special teams he may not make it.

It could come down to Whalen vs Adongo or Muamba or and extra O/D lineman. There was no guarantee we were keeping 6 WR's only the best 53 players. In fact at one point the word was Whalen Smokey and Rogers were fighting for one slot.

It will be a fun training camp.

Thank you sir. This is the 2nd for both of us. Any other week & I'd be there.

I went to the Colts/Jets game last year thinking that would be fun..........it wasn't...........

Touché. That probably wasn't much fun at all! Sounds like you owe yourself a much deserved trip to Indy for a game this year!!!