Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano on TV Friday and Monday....

NewColtsFan

Tonight, Pags in on NFLN's Total Access (NOT Hollywood Access, Jules!) 

That's 8p and 11p East Coast time...    5p on the West Coast...

And,  Monday, he's all over ESPN TV and Radio....

Here's a story which has Pagano's schedule on ESPN....   Just click...

http://espn.go.com/blog/indianapolis-colts/post/_/id/6071/indianapolis-colts-coach-chuck-pagano-to-visit-espn

(FYI:  He's mostly there to promote his new book "Sidelined"...   but I'm sure they'll find a few minutes to talk about the Colts!)           :thmup:

Thanks for the heads up NCF. I forgot to tape it. Shoot, I hope another forum member posts a link to it here in a few days. I really like Pagano & the direction both he & Grigson are taking our squad. No complaints whatsoever on my end here anyway. 

Sorry, headed out last night right after the Chuck part.

In the first segment he was talking about how fortunate he is to have held the leukemia at bay - and praised the good people of Indiana about embracing him so completely and showing him so much love, after not really knowing  him - after only being in Indy 6 or 7 months. He also praised Jim Irsay up and down. He said the first three words out of Irsay when he met him were "Faith, Family and Football" which bonded Chuck to him deeply and immediately.  Not sure what he meant by this - but he mentioned that he might not be alive if it wasn't for Jim. Maybe Jim supplemented his health plan in some way and allowed him to have special care he may not otherwise have had access to without Jim's help (complete speculation on my part). He talked a lot about Irsay and praised him over and over. He didn't really mention his book - but the NFL network did, so I guess you could say he was promoting the book.

Second segment - he talked about camp a bit - but it was mostly about Reggie - how hard he has worked and how phenomenal he looks and he joked about the boxing glove comment from Reggie and trying to keep him off the field. 

Worth seeing, but honestly, just a couple of short 2 or 3 minute segments.

ColtsHappy

Sorry, headed out last night right after the Chuck part.

In the first segment he was talking about how fortunate he is to have held the leukemia at bay - and praised the good people of Indiana about embracing him so completely and showing him so much love, after not really knowing  him - after only being in Indy 6 or 7 months. He also praised Jim Irsay up and down. He said the first three words out of Irsay when he met him were "Faith, Family and Football" which bonded Chuck to him deeply and immediately.  Not sure what he meant by this - but he mentioned that he might not be alive if it wasn't for Jim. Maybe Jim supplemented his health plan in some way and allowed him to have special care he may not otherwise have had access to without Jim's help (complete speculation on my part). He talked a lot about Irsay and praised him over and over. He didn't really mention his book - but the NFL network did, so I guess you could say he was promoting the book.

Second segment - he talked about camp a bit - but it was mostly about Reggie - how hard he has worked and how phenomenal he looks and he joked about the boxing glove comment from Reggie and trying to keep him off the field. 

Worth seeing, but honestly, just a couple of short 2 or 3 minute segments.

ColtsHappy

Thank you CH for such a comprehensive synopsis my friend. Have a nice day!