Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jonathan Newsome playing DE

TKnight24

@HolderStephen: Writing a story about progress of #Colts draft class. Told you about Moncrief. But also learned that Newsome taking some DE snaps in nickel

By golly :cheer: I think Manusky is finally getting it!!!!!!!!! He's trying people at multiple positions, hopefully planning things for Robert Mathis' suspension

:colts:

Amen to that --That's what we need to do mix it up try different schemes -many all pro's were switched from one position to another and flourished and become legions -All Pro's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We have to try something we have limited talent on our roster and hardly any depth aside from a few guys

what is manusky "finally getting"? he's playing an edge rusher on the edge. that's not even football 101....that's football pre-k

As usual he can't make the differentiation of manusky getting it, and him not getting it. 

So we are using him like Mathis more or less. That probably means he's going to have a real chance to make an impact the first four games of the season. Hopefully he does. It would be nice to have someone else who can get to the QB besides Mathis.

Almost the exact same size as Mathis out of college  :thmup:   I need to look but I think he was 230 or so.

HMMM...cannot find it yet...